chapter nine - we'll keep it

~ Bella's pov ~

I saw the sun going under when I was sittin on a chair at the balcon which has a beautiful view over the city. I was taking a sip from my thee untill I heard a knock at my door. I opened the door and Harry stood there. "Hey" I answered. He hugged me, I felt his tears falling on my shirt. Why was he crying? It's not his faut we have a baby. "Harry why are you crying?" I said and looked right in his green orbs, they were shinning because of the last sunlight that came true the windowns right in his teary eyes. "Justin...told..Jennifer..that..I made you..pregnant" I he said sniffing trough every word. I hugged him tighter. "Harry everything will be fine, you will find another better girl then her. Please don't cry we need to talk seriously about the little me or little you who grows in my stomach. We need to make a decision very fast, we can't wait. What if it's to late?" I said he nodded. "Maybe you should get away from it?" Harry said. How could he? I'm not going to do that, that's a murder. "Harry I can't do that, I don't want to murder the little child I want it with you or without you. It's your decision" I said to him he was shocked, he need to make a choice. It can changes his life if he doesn't take the right one. "I'm going to be a father of it" he said I smiled at him and gave him a hug. Maybe we can start it all over again. But I don't know if I want to be his wife. I know he never did anything bad but the whole bieber fandom is already against me and I don't want that the one direction fandom will be against me, it's just to much to handle. We will see what happens.

~ Harry's pov ~

I decided to be a father of the baby, because deep inside I still have feeling for Bella, I always had. I know I cried over Jennifer but yeah she was my girlfriend and I wanted her to tell it different but it didn't happen so yeah. "Can I stay here for the night?" I asked Bella she nodded maybe I can try to get her back, I need to and I want to. She's the one and only like I said 2 years ago. I can't let her go, she will always have a special place in my heart. And I hope I'll be in her heart too forever.

((A/N: sorry if this is a shitty chapter but I had to make a story line so yeah maybe next chapter there is gonna happen more I'll think about it ))