chapter ten - i'm stronger then before

~ Harry's pov ~

Me and Bella were watching some tv. Untill there was some celebrity news. I knew it will be about us. Why does the media always need to be so annoying. They can never give us some privacy. "I'm tired" I heard Bella saying. "Ok you can go to sleep if you want." I answered back she nodded. "Wait." I said grabbing her wrist. "Where do I need to sleep?" I said she was thinking. "You can sleep with me if you want, I don't want that you stay up all night. Because the chair isn't cosy." She said I just nodded and followed her. She didn't mind wearing her pajamas she just layed down on the bed. Maybe I should tell her now I still love her. I layed down next to her. "Bella, I still love you and I always did." I said, there was no answer. After some seconds yes. "I still love you too" she said and turned around. Now we were face to face our lips were really close to eachother we could feel eachothers breath. We both leaned in and our lips moved in harmony like 2 years ago. She pulled back. "Goodnight Harry" she said. "Goodnight love" I answered and pulled here into my arms and we fell asleep like that. This was something I finally have after 2 year back.

~ Bella's pov ~

I waked up in Harry's arms. I didn't wanted to go but I had to for my job. I decided to to wake him, he was sleeping so beautiful. I wrote a note that I was away to my work and if there is something he can always call me. I took a shower and put other clothes on. I ate breakfast. And got outside to to work. I heard some people shouting at me. Some girl even throw something at me I didn't knew who it was, there were to many girls it was a note. 'I'm going to take revenge on you after you did to my idol, you're such a twat' it said. I knew I was getting hate for this, it's over between me and justin and now all his fans hate me. It's starting all over again. All the hate. But this time I'm not going to give up, I'm not scared of them. I'm stronger then before. All my tears are being used up so I won't cry over them anymore.

((A/N: in the next chapter(s) there is going to happen more))