Chapter eleven - a new start

~ Harry's pov ~

I woke up and looked next to me, 'where's Bella?' I thought. I got up and saw a note on the little table. 'I'm off to work, later. Xoxo' It was from Bella. She's at work. I'm really proud of what she became. But we actually ruined it, she's a model and most models when they're pregnant their career is finished. And that's not the only thing I actually ruined. Because of our mistake she'll get hate again and I don't want to lose her for a second time, I want her to be mine forever. Like we talked two years ago, always talking about our future. I remember our first kiss. It was on a field full of flowers in the wood. The sunshine shined bright through the trees on the field. It was heaven on earth. I would never forget that place, it's our special place. And I'm planning for asking her to be my wife on that place.

~ Bella's pov ~

I was at work and I saw all the people giving me weird looks. I decided to ignore them. They probably know about what happened, first of all it's not their business so they don't need to give me death looks. I walked to my boss' office. "Hello" I said. He looked mad and sad at the same time what's up with him. "Sit down, Bella." He said pointing to the chair infront of his desk. "Bella, we need to fire you." He said. What? I just, I couldn't believe this. I felt the tears coming up into my eyes. "Why?" I asked. "You're not a good example, you have so much young fans and after all the drama you've been through it's better you don't come back here. We are sorry." My boss said. I couldn't believe this. They don't even know what happened, guess they don't even want to know it. I runned out of the office, out of the building. I cried waiting for a taxi. The taxi finally arrived and I got in. When I arrived to my appartment I payed the taxi. I saw paparazzi and people everywhere. The all runned to me. I got mobbed. The police pulled the massa of people away so I could enter my home. When I got in. I felt. I curled up in a ball against the wall, with my knees against my chest. I felt so unlucky again. I saw Harry coming down the stairs. He picked me up and layed me down on my bed. "Bella, what happened?" Harry asked. I cried even harder. He hugged me thight. "Harry I got fired, because of what happened. My whole life is ruined." I said crying. He put a finger under my chin. Putting my head up. He looked deep in my eyes and whipped with his tumbs my tears away. "Bella everything is going to be fine, we will get trough this togheter. Never forget our sentence. 'Love is about loving that special one, no mather people say or do.' Harry said. He was such a gentleman. I hugged him, he made me feel special like no other boy could. He was the one I knew it from the day we first met. We met eachother in a restaurant. I worked there and we talked a bit and exchanged numbers and we hang out a lot. And one day in the woods he kissed me that was our first kiss, and it felt perfect. Our lips were made for eachother. "Harry what do I have to do know?" I said. "Well first of all, find a new house and getting security for you so the baby is save." Harry said. He was right, the baby needs to be save. What if someone attacks me and puts a knife in my stomach and the baby is dead? And yeah I need a new home. Much bigger than this, I only have one room. Maybe a new house would be a new start to get a happily family. but I know this isn't the end of all the drama. I have a feeling something is going to happen.