chapter twelve - she's finished

~ Harry's pov ~

It's been 2 months since Bella is fired, we have a new house in London. It's really save her. There is a lot of security so the fans can't get close to us. Bella is 2 months pregnant and she's doing well. Her stomach begins to show a bit and I hope that when she gets the baby I'll be free. I have to leave today for the stadium tour and yes, it could be that when she gets the baby I'm not free and I'll be sad. Cause I think every dad wants to see their baby on the first day. I also planned to ask her to marriage when I come back from tour. I'll ask her on the little field in the woods. I was waiting at the airport with the boys. "Are you ready to leave her alone again?" I heard Louis said. He was my best friend and I said him that I didn't want her to leave. He's always here for me and I'm alway here for him. "Yeah I am, there won't happen a thing she's save." I said and he nodded. I heard that our plane was ready we got up and entered the plane. Bye UK, hello stadium tour.

~ Bella's pov ~

It was a hard day today. Harry had to leave for his tour for a year. I know he has free days but I am scarred when I'll give birth he's not going to be here. And that's something I really want to happen but yeah I can make it alone too. I took my phone out and logged on twitter. I saw that I had a lot of mentions more than before. It were some congrats for about the baby thing, Harry told it in an interview 2 weeks ago. But I also saw death treats, I ignored them all. I think if they really love their idol they support him and don't give hate and death treaths to the people he loves. I checked my twitter, yes I have twitter again and there were some mentions like congrats. Harry told a week ago on an interview that we except a baby. Of course I get hate of that some of them even say that the baby will be satan. I know I shouldn't be laughing with that but that was just so funny. I took my bag and my phone and leaved the house. I was going to the grocery shop for getting some food. I was almost there when somebody pulled me into an alley I couldn't see who it was. The person had a mask on. It was a female I could see it. She pushed me on the ground and began kicking me several times in my stomach. After 3 kicks all I could see was darkness. Am I dead?

I waked up and saw I was in a black room. The same person who kicked me in the alley came to me. "What's your last wish?" She asked me. Wait what? Why last? Oh no. I'm in seriousl trouble I wanted to take my phone but it was across the room. I tried to escaped but I couldn't I was tied at the chair. "Where are you going?" She asked me putting slapping her hand across my face. Another bruise.."Look I honestly don't give a fuck about that you date Harry, but what you did with Justin. You have to suffer for that." She said. Now I know her she was that girl that always sended me death treaths on twitter. I had to inform the police about it, guess it's to late. She took some a glass of water but I knew there was something in that water. "Drink it." She demanded me. I shook my head and closed my mouth. She slapped me again and took my face. She did everything to open my mouth unfortunatelly she winned. She put the drink in my mouth and I could do nothing then swallow it. After 5 minutes the only thing I could see was darkness. I saw my life flashing before my eyes. My first day of school, my first love, my first kiss,... everything it stopped when I saw I was in this room. Now I'm sure I'm dead. Goodbye.

~ person in the mask pov ~

It was over with Bella. My job was done. I took her body out of the chair and put her into the back of my car. I checked if she was really dead but I couldn't hear her heart bounce so that means she's finished with life. I drived to the woods. When I arrived I checked if nobody was there and I took her body with my gloves on so when they find her the police won't know it was me. I dumped her in the woods. And got to my car, I'm done with it.

((A/N: this is not the end, there's going to be one last chapter after it))