chapter six - friends?

~ Harry's pov ~

We finished the shooting and I saw that Bella wanted to leave already. "Bella wait." I shouted. She stopped walking and turned around to me. "What?" She asked. I looked at the boys giving a signal that they had to leave the room and take the people who work here too. We were alone in this room. "Bella, it's been 2 years. We both moved on you don't have to ignore me. Can we just please leave it all after us. And be friends? I asked with all my hopes. "Ok alright." Bella answered. I smiled and began jumping. She laughed, ah her beautifull smile I missed for so long."you silly" she said. "Would you like to go to the club with us?" I said smiling. She nodded. This is gonna be one of the best nights ever. Partying with her will be awesome, she's always funny when she's drunk.

~ Bella's pov ~

Harry asked me to be friends, I'm glad he aksed that and nothing more. We moved on so yeah, I don't except more than friends. But whatever I'm going to the club. I'm gonna try not to drink to much, cause when I'm drunk I can do stupid things. And those things are bad. whatever now we're on our way to the club it's gonna be a fun night.

((A/N: it's a little chapter, cause it's a filler. I'll try to make some drama in the next chapter))