chapter four - we'll get over it

~ Harry's pov ~

It was 10am when I woke. 'Crap' I thought in 4 hours we need to get our plane. I quickly woke the boys up. And began packing my stuff for our searching trip. We had a fast breakfast, I didn't did the dishes. I have something more important to do, I need to find the love of my life again. We all entered my car and drove to the airport. It was already 1pm we have one hour to check in. We got our ticket to Paris and waited till we may go into the plane. It was finally time after a long time waiting, for me it was long. We all got into the plane and I was so stressed. "Relax Harry, we'll find her." Louis said. I just smiled, I really don't know if we'll find her. What if she isn't alive anymore? Oh those thoughts are killing me. We landed at the airport I ran as fast as I could to get my bag and leave, I need to find her.after a long day of searching with the boys we still haven't found her. We were in our hotel room. I began crying. She was my girlfriend I don't know what do to without her. It's all so emotional, having a break from tour and going home to suprise your girlfriend and then she's away. It's so hard to have hope. I'll never find her. I don't even want to search in America. I'm done I'll get over it....I said to the boys that I didn't want to search her anymore. They all agreed. It's her responsibality, if something happens to her it's not my fault. She decided nothing to tell me about what happened between her and some fans, she decided to leave me and her family without saying a thing. I just need to let her go, if she's happy now then I'm happy too.

~ Bella's pov ~

I rembered that I once said to Harry that I always wanted to go to Paris or New York if feel so sorry for him because I know he'll try to find me but I'm not there, nope...I'm in Los Angeles. I'm trying to start my modeling career and guess what? I have the job. I'm official a model right now, I'll do some shoot for covers on magazines. That's a dream that comes true. I know I'm in the media now and Harry will see me probably, but I broke up with him on a rude way. I had to change my life and it worked, I put him out of my life. I have to say I still miss him but I'll get over it. I'm a model I'm sure I'll find somebody else now, someone who will be here for me 24/7. And Harry wasn't. So yeah welcome to my new life....

((A/N: little chapter but whatever it's jus a filler))