chapter thirteen - she'll be missed

~ Harry's pov ~

It was 2am when I heard my phone going off. I turned around to see my phone it was an unknow number. I mostly never pick up when it's unknow but I thinks it's something serious because it's 2am. "Hello?" I said yawing. "Mr. Styles, sorry for waking you up but we have bad news." I immediately jumped of the bed. "What happened?" I said in shock. "It's Bella, she's been murdered. We found here in the woods. I'm sorry." The guy on the line said. I dropped my phone and began crying. The love of my life is dead. Our child is probably too. I heard the boys coming into my room. Liam took the phone and the others came to me. I told them the whole story and we all ended up in tears. This couldn't be real. They all give me a hug. "The funeral is Friday." Liam said. I nodded the tears came out of my eyes. It never stoped. We're on tour but management said it would be the best if we cancel it. I think that was a good idea no matter how much I love my fans, this is serious and I don't want to act happy on stage.

--------------------

• Friday •

The days were long and sad. I never smiled, a part of my life is gone. We took a plane back to the UK. Me and the boys were now getting dressed for the funeral. There's no paparazzi at the funeral. If there's going to be I'll beat the **** out of them. It would be so disrespectfull. We got into the car and drived to the church where the funeral stands place. When I entered I was sat beside my parents and Bella's parents. Her parents were crying. I couldn't help myself and start crying too. Everybody began I hugged my mom who sat next to me. Nobody said an 'hello' to eachother. The only thing we did was giving hugs and cry. We all were allowed to give a last speech her dad went as first. He had tears in his eyes. "I remember when my daughter was obsessing about the boyband one direction. One day she came home with excellent news that her best friend got her meet & greet passes to the concert in out city. When the day of the concert was there she did everything to look good and trying to get attention of Harry one of the boyband member." He said sniffing throught his speech he looked at me. He talked again. "It worked she got his number and they talked by phone and on day they met eachohter again for a date. They immediately became a couple. They were so perfect for eachother. I still remember the day she got home with Harry. He's such a lovely guy and I feel so bad in his place he lost his fiancé. Today we don't lsay goodbye to one soul but to two souls. The soul of my daughter Bella and the sould of my grandchild. Rust in peace, you'll be always in our hearts." Her dad said he came back to his tears and cried in the arms of Bella's mum. I walked to the microphone. "Bella, you were so young. The day I've heard the news killed me. You were my everything. I wanted to ask you as my wife. Where our special place in the woods is, that little perfect field where we had out first kiss. It's so dissapointing it didn't came that far. When I heard the news we were getting a baby and we were back togheter were one of the best days of my life. But I can't see our baby neither can you. I can't see my biggest loves. I will always love you Bella, maybe faith didn't want us to be togheter forever and did that but believe me. You'll be in my heart forever in a special place who's for you forever." I said my speech and I fell on the ground I cried the boys picked me up and sat me on a chair. There were some people who did a last speech. I didn't listening I only stared at the coffin who stands there. The priest came back at word. "You can all put something into the coffin, something special." The priest said we all walked to the coffin people put there notes in but I put something special in it. The ring I wanted her to give for asking that she would like to marry me. I put it in it and we got out of the church direction to the cemetery. I saw the coffin get down into the ground. I felt the tears stream down my cheecks. "Goodbye Bella." I said. This was the saddest day of my life. She was gone forever. I'll never see her beautiful face again. "Goodbye forever" I muttered crying.

((A/N: this is the official end of the story. I don't know if I should make a sequel but if I had to make one it would be paranormal and stuff. So yeah I'll see. Whatever if you want to read some stories of me too you can always click on my profile and read my other stories. Bye bye))