chapter five - we moved on

• 2 year later •

~ Bella's pov ~

It's been two years, I'm officialy a model. Better say, I'm on of the biggest models of the world. I tour around the whole world to do a lot of shoots, shows. My dream came true. I even have my own fanbase. It's pretty weird because some of them are directioners too and now they love me. But yeah that's the difference of being famous by your own and not by a guy. Unfortunately people say without Justin Bieber who's my boyfriend now for 6 months, I wouldn't be famous. But I don't care I made it so I'm pretty happy. And yeah Harry, he's totally over me. He had a lot of girlfriends now. He even said in a interview last week that he doesn't care about what happened to us. I'm happy for that. He had to move on and he did so did I. Well I have to go to my work now, my boss wants to speak me I have an important shoot today. So seeya all later.

~ Harry's pov ~

It's been two years. And I don't care about her anymore I have anotheer girlfriend. She's very sweet and she's an actrice, it's jennifer lawrence from those movies the hunger games. We've been togheter for a year now. And we're very happy, and so is Bella with Justin. He's a good mate of me, I hope he'll take good care of her. We have a shoot today with a model, but not just a model. The model is Bella, I'm proud of here that she's one of the best models of the world. But I'll meet her again, and that's were I'm affraid of I want to speak her about why she did it. I know it's been two year but I haven't speak her since the day she left me. I need to say, I always say in interviews and in my mind that I'm over her. But some place in my heart is still from her....

In a hour we need to be there. We're about to leave untill Liam begin to speak. "Harry?" He said. I looked at him saying nothing. "Are you ready to meet her again?" He said with a terrifying look on his face. "Yeah I am, I moved on." I answered why is everyone making such a big thing about it they're all complaining goddamnit just stop with. I thought. "It's time to leave." Niall said and with that we entered our car that's gonna bring us to the shoot for a magazine. I want to see her expression on her face when she sees us. She doesn't know we will be there. I hope she won't be mad or sad...I just want to be friends with her. It's not that I'm gonna be with her again. It have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend so we both moved on. The boys planned to go to some club cause we're in the uk so we're allowed to drink. Bella travelled over the ocean to get here. We're gonna ask her to party with us, nothing could go wrong? I hope. "We're almost there" our driver said we all cheered, we are all happy to see her again. She was like a sister to the boys. " I can't wait to meet my lil sis" Louis said. we all laughed he said it on a funny way. But we have to admit we missed her. "We're here the driver said." We payed him. And leaved the car. We all entered in the big building, there where so many floors. We asked to someone where we had to go and we had to go to floor 10. We were there fast with the elevator. There was a door with a paper on 'shoot'."that should be our door." Liam said. We entered. And there I saw her, Bella. She looked and she was in shock. I walked up to her but she ran away. Why would she? I grab her wrist."Look Bella, we're just here for a shoot nothing more. Can we just start." She nodded. We all entered the make up room. And we waited till the shoot started.

((A/N: please vote! And comment what you think about the story please))