chapter seven - what happened?

~ Harrys pov ~

When we entered the club I could already smell the sence of alcohol. I saw sweaty bodies dancing everywhere. Almost everybody in the club was drunk, I knew I'll end up drunk too. I hope I won't do a stupid thing. "When are you gonna speak with her?" Louis said. With her he meant Bella, he wants that I speak about her why she leaved me but I don't wanna talk about it, I don't want to ruin our friendship. I like it that she's back in my life and I don't want to see her leave again. I searched for Bella but I couldn't find her trough the crowd. She'll probably dance with some people. I shouldn't worry cause she's justins girlfriend and not mine, plus I have a girlfriend. "I'm going to get something to drink you want something?" I asked the boys."No thanks, we'll get it ourselfs." Liam said. I smiled I decided to drink them and dance. After one drink there came many more. Till I was totally drunk, I looked trough the crowd and I found a beautiful girl I didn't knew where I was. I talked with her sometime. "You want to leave?" I asked her. She said her name but I don't remember it anymore. I called a taxi and we got in to the taxi. I said he had to bring us to my hotel room which is some minutes away from the club. The taxi driver put over at our destiny and I gave him some money, don't even know how much it was. We entered my room, let's say drunk people do the thing when they have room, you know what I mean...

~ Bellas pov ~

I slightly opened my eyes and saw some sunshine peeking out of the curtains, I looked around me and this wasn't a familar place, well actually yes. It was mine and Harry's appartment 2 years ago, guess he kept it. I looked next to me and there I saw him, Harry who lays next to me in a bed. We had nothing on. I moved as fast as I could out of the bed to dress me up. I waked Harry. "What?" He said. With his typically morning mood, I still remember it. "Harry we made a mistake." I said I felt the tears coming up into my eyes. "What did we do?" He said, like he knew nothing."Harry goddamnit look around you." I yelled. He looked around and his face was getting pale. No emotion. "Bella it was a mistake it happens, just don't say a thing about it." Harry said I nodded. "Good." He answered. I wanted to leave this place, I'm scared that the paparazzi will take pics of us and I looked at the time and it was very early so they won't be here. "Harry please give me a ride to my place, I don't have money with me for a taxi." I said. "Mhh ok wait a sec, I need to dress me." He said, I just laughed and he laughed back. After some minutes he was ready. "C'mon." He said pointing to the door we walked to his car, in silence. Also when we were in the car it was silent, it was killing me. "Harry I need to tell this to Justin." I said. "And you need to tell this to jennifer." I continued. He looked at me with a shocked face."Bella, be realistic. I'm not gonna ruin my relationship because your stupid fault." He snapped at me. How could he? It's no my fault. "Harry gosh, it's not my fault you asked me to go to the club with you and I woke up in your appartment so you asked me to come over." I yelled at him. I saw his face getting furious. "Look Bella, it's all just a mistake." He said pulling over his car. "Whatever Harry, here's my number call me or text me when there is something. Bye" I said leaving the car. "Bella come back." He yelled behind me. I'm going to walk to my place, I don't want to see him now. We were both drunk, it was a mistake but I need to tell my boyfriend the truth. When I was at my place, I felt extremly sick. I ran to the toilet and I vomited. It's probably just the alcohol. But I felt really sick, I never felt so bad because of alcohol. 'Oh no' I thought. What if mine and Harry's big mistake is even bigger?