He Won't be Home for Christmas | Mashton

Michael
You're 17

"Are you actually taking the piss?!" I yelled down the phone to my brother. He promised me he'd be home this Christmas and now he was telling me he wouldn't be.

"(Y/N), list-" he began, before I cut him off.

"No Michael, you promised me, and it sucks because you always put the band first, I know it's important to you and nobodies more proud of you than me, but sometimes I f**king need you, or wanna see you.." I said. "And you know what sucks the most? Having your brother making promises and keep breaking them. Have a good Christmas Mike." I said hanging up the phone, throwing it at the wall.

I knew I was being harsh, but I want to see my brother. Not through a laptop screen. Here with me. I needed him, I had things to tell him that I couldn't through a screen but he's never here, and for a minute I actually thought he'd be here this Christmas.

Ashton
You're 3 and a half

Excitedly waking up Christmas morning, you ran to your brothers room. It was Christmas, he was bound to be home - or so you thought.

You ran into his room, it was empty. His bed was made, everything was how it was for the past few months. You thought, maybe he's asleep on the sofa.

You checked the whole house, there was no sign of the person you wanted to see the most, you wanted to see Ashton.

You began yelling his name, as tears started to fall. You didn't get a reply, the only person you saw heading to you was your mum. She scooped you up in her arms, placing a kiss on your forehead, trying to soothe you. You kept saying Ashton's name, wondering where he was.

"I'm sorry baby, it doesn't look like he'll be home" She sighed, carrying you up to her room until your other siblings woke.

-------

Would you guys want a part two or nah???