Work/Life

Kaityln's POV

"Kaityln!!" Layla says tapping me "Sorry i was day dreaming what?" I say smiling "We were meant to meet for dinner 30 minutes ago are you ok?" Layla asks concerned "Nothing it dont matter lets go for lunch" I say Lying "Is it John i know you really like him Kat and i am sorry he is going out with her but babe you cant get involved" Layla says pulling me to her car. "Ladies how are you" The only man i did not want to see John says smiling. "I am good thanks for asking see you later" Layla says embarassed. "You ok Kat?" John says narrowing his eyes "Go away for god sake" I say instantly regretting it. "Kaitlyn lets go" Layla says pushing me into the car.

At Starbucks

"Kat why did you say that John just beacuse he is not with does not mean you can be nasty" layla says rolling her eyes. "Leave me alone Lay" I say getting up ready to leave. "Dont go Kat i just dont get it" Layla says jumping on my back. Everyone is looking at us like we are crazy we probarly are but thats not the point. "I wove you Kat bear" Layla says trying to Hug me. "I wove you to Lay you want to stay over at mine tonight?" I say smiling cheesily. "Ok Dokey is John coming" Layla says giggiling. "Shut up Lay" I say shaking my head.

John's POV

That was wierd Kat is being abit wierd around me Nicki says its beacuse she has a crush on me i dont really know what to think i hardly know her its not like i can just go let her down lightly.I hate working in this lousy call Center but i know everybody and there nice people just the people i work for are cunt heads. "Hi Dr Thug" Randy says mocking me "Shut the fuck up Randy that was one time" I say annoyed. I Honestly dont understand how me and Randy could stand each other for this long we have been best friends since we were Toddlers.

"Soo John you wanna go out tonight?" Randy says dancing in my face. "Not if your gonna be dancing like that plus i think Nicki wanted to have a quite night in" I say pushing him. "She is really annoying sometimes" Randy says rolling his eyes pouring a cup of tea. "Well you will just have to get used to her then" I say mimicking him. "John you will never guess what Angela fired Tom" Randy says shaking his head. "Your Joking i love that guy i hate working for her she is a right Demon" I say laughing. "Yeah thats one way to put it she is a pain in the Arse anyway i better get back to work i will call you later" Randy says sighing. " Ok Dude see you later" I say smiling. "Hey There Cutie pie" Nicki says smiling. "Hi Babe you ok?" I say hugging her "I suppose just heard that You wanted to go out tonight" Nicki says whispiring in my ear. "Dont worry i aint its just us 2" I say clinging to her. "I am going out with the girls tonight maybe tomorrow" Nicki says biting her lip. "Well...Ok" I Say annoyed.

Kaityln's POV

Today has been quite boring everyone is working its just me and Lay. "So Kat do you think you will ever tell John you fancy him" Layla says skipping around me. "Yeah cause i hardly know the guy we would be great together" I say sarcastically. "Very funny but i am being serious" Layla says sitting down "No never i will get over it ok" I say lying. "Babe you have been saying this for 2 months" Layla says on her I Phone. "I have never really spoke to him Lay what do you excpect me to say" I say embaressed. "Lets get you two talking first" Layla says handing me her phone. "Hello?" I say confused "Hi who is this?" Johns beautiful voice says surprising me. I throw the phone back at Layla and she lifts it and speaks "Soo John you want to go on a foursome date thing" Layla says laughing. "Mhh yeah ok text you later" Layla says smiling evily. "Let's get you a date to take" Layla says clapping her hands.

"Layla Why did you do that I don't want to go!" I say Annoyed "Chill-axe Baby lets find you a date" Layla says still smiling from what she just done. "Who would wanna go with me?" I say biting my lip. "Don't panic Kat I have the perfect guy just give me a minute" Layla says getting up to get a drink. "Pass me my bottle of Pepsi" I say smiling. "Here you are" Layla says throwing it over. "Soo who do u have in mind?" I say raising an eyebrow. I am scared to hear the answer "Phil Brooke's the quite guy at work" Layla says smiling.

At Dinner

I am nervous I have no idea who this guy is he sounds nice. "Hey John how are you" Layla says smiling "Hello there you two" Johm says looking at me. "Layla!" A handsome man shouts from down the street "Hey Phil this Is Kaitlyn" Layla says smiling. "Hello Kaitlyn it's good to meet you Layla has told me a lot about you" Phil says smiling. "Same your looking really good" I say flirty. "Thank you" Phil says kissing my cheek softly. "So shall we eat" Nicki says flicking her hair back. "Yeah we should" John says rubbing his stomach sarcastically. God trying to find a table is difficult there's one! Phil looks really cute and he seems nice John is looking perfect everytime I look at him I get butterflies.

John's POV

What am I even doing here this is random I hardly talk to Layla and I don't know Kaitlyn she seems beautiful. "So Phil do you work at the Call Centre I think I have seen your face before" I say smiling. "Yeah I do and I know you John everyone does" Phil says twirling his phone. "I am gonna take that as a compliment" I say holding Nicki's hand. "So how long have you and Nicki been together." Kaitlyn asks smiling cheerily "3 Months now how long have you and Phil been together" I ask cheekily. "We are not together although she is beautiful" Phil says cockily. "Alright so Layla was this to set them up on a date" Nicki says rolling her eyes. "Well yeah kinda" Layla replies biting her lip. I wanna go home this is stupid "So Kaitlyn you enjoying work" Nicki says sipping her Champagne "Yeah it's good I suppose." Kaitlyn says texting someone. "Kat I have to go I will text you after" Phil says kissing her cheek.

Kaitlyn's POV

I am trying to think of an excuse to get out of here this was a stupid idea. "Sooo I am gonna go I have an appointment" I say standing up quickly and hugging Layla. "Ohh ok Good bye see you at work Kaitlyn it was good to meet you" John says smiling.

"Taxi!!!" I shout thinking about the Dinner. "Kaitlyn!" John shouts from behind. "Listen I don't want you to feel awkward I hope your ok Call me later" John says running back not giving me anytime to speak. It takes me along time to find a Taxi but I found one "Hello can you take me to 16 Treggles Drive" I say jumping in the back. "Alright sweetheart." The tall scruffy Taxi Driver replies. "Thanks how much will this be" I say getting my purse out. "$6 please" He replies he has yellow teeth but he seems nice that's what my mum always taught me don't Judge people by the way they look.

Well thats the first Chapter of my new Fanfic I hope you WWE fans enjoy it please read and comment tell me what you think much love :) X my twitter is @Cena_ForLife