Chapter 13

John's POV

Last night was fucking crazy I think I kissed Nicki aww no. How could I fucking do that ugh I phone Kaitlyn "Hello Kat where are you" I say guiltily "None of your business don't worry I will keep away from you and your precious Nicki" Kat says crying then hanging up the phone. "Hey dude get up" Randy exclaims "What do you want?" I say pissed off. "Dude listen I thought you two were broken up then I found out and sent you the photo I wanted you to know I would never hurt you bro" Randy replies sitting on my bed "my head is pounding and I kissed a slimy frog" I say rubbing my head (My phone vibrates it's a text)

'Hey John it's AJ tbh Kat is torn apart come round to mine and sort this out'

I smile I need to explain to Kat everything.

'Thanks AJ will be round in 30

minutes'

I need to buy her something show her it meant nothing I love her but don't have the guts to say it. "Randy could you drive me to the mall then to AJs house?" I say sighing "as long as you forgive me" randy says smirking "yeah whatever lets go" I exclaim spraying deodorant over me and putting my shoes on I am a mess but need to do this now.

At AJ's House

Kaitlyn's POV

"Babe I want you to know I will only ever want the best for you" AJ exclaims smiling "Thanks for all this babe I appreciate it a lot" (someone knocks at the door) AJ walks over smirking "Hey she's just in the kitchen" AJ smiles letting the last guy on earth I would want to see into her home. "John listen I don't want to hear your stupid excuses" I shout across the room at him "I ain't here with some bullshit excuse I did it I regret it I was drunk and if you can't forgive me I don't blame you but there is something I have to tell you I love you and I will leave now but here" John hands me a box with a red bow around it. I take of the bow and open it and find a necklace and this beautifully decorated locket I open the locket and find a photo of me and John at the camping trip we took this photo on his phone I don't want to smile but I do "John I hate you so much that i love you it's so frustrating" I sigh rubbing my head. John opens the door and and walks over to his car.

'Hey I am having a small gathering tonight at my house 7pm don't be late x'

Oh great another crap party can't freaking wait "Kat did you hear about the party at Kelly's tonight?" AJ smiles "I sure did i am not going to be humiliated again!" I shout annoyed. "Babe no boys will come near you please it will be fun it just shows them they ain't broke you!" AJ exclaims theatrically "I don't know babe it just I am scared I don't wanna see all those people again!" I say angrily.

At the Party

How she dragged me here I will never know all I know is she got me in a dress and heels so yeah "Hey there Kat we haven't had our catchup yet!" Phil says smiling "no we haven't had we it will happen" I say giggling. I turn around and see John biting into a sandwich oh why do I love him so much. "Soo how about tomorrow?" Phil says "umm yeah sure it's Friday tomorrow right?" I say unsure "yeah yeah it is" he replies putting his arm around me "yeah that's fine" I say smiling at him. This party is actually making me feel worse it's starting to get dark and I want to go home and overdose on ice cream "Hey babe I am just gonna head home I feel kinda light headed" I say lying

At the car park

It's quite dark and the street lamps aren't working typical. I get to my car and sigh my phone vibrates.

'Turn around and walk towards the blue car'

Who and what is going on oh well I may as well I mean getting murdered can't be worse than going back to AJs and falling asleep on the couch. I turn around and walk towards the car just like that texts says and standing there is the man I hoped would be there. "Hey..John" I say awkwardly "Kat you know how I feel just give me an answer do you feel the same?" He replies. i stand in silence Which feels like a century "John please leave it" I say unlocking my car "No I won't do you feel the same" I run into him and kiss him needing his touch. It feels like a missing piece of a puzzle it feels so right. "Kaitlyn I need you please don't leave me" He replies I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. "I see your wearing the necklace I bought you" he says giggling putting both our heads together. "John lets get out of here" I say smiling "what away from this party" he replies "No away from LA lets go to Massachusetts" I say so sure of what I want.

Thanks for reading guys I am really enjoying writing this story. I am gonna take a small break from it to start another story which I am just about to start writing tell me what you think on twitter or comment. :) xo