Chapter 2

Kaitlyn's POV

In The Morning

"Wake up Kat" Layla says hitting me with a pillow "Go away Layla" I say annoyed. "You left me yesterday with Nicki thanks alot" She says angry. "I am sorry I just couldn't do it" I say sitting up fixing my hair (My phone rings) "hello who is this?" I say sweetly "it's Phil I wondered If you wanted to go for dinner today" Phil says nervously. "Yeah sure sorry about yesterday by the way it was awkward will I meet you somewhere" I say happily "No No I will pick you up I know where you live Layla told me plus I only stay down the road" He replies. "Well ok dokey I am looking forward to it" I say smiling "I will pick you up at 1 bye see you soon" Phil says hanging up. "Oh bye" I say quickly "who was that?" Layla says smiling "It was Phil he wants to take me out to dinner today at 9 that's wierd" I say rolling my eyes. "Awhh that's sweet" Layla says pouring Cheerios into her breakfast bowl.

John's POV

"Hey Randy good to catch up with you" I say sipping my cappuccino "Yeah dude how is Nicki?" Randy says rolling his eyes. "Dude don't start and she is fine" I say annoyed. "I only want the best for you and she is not it" randy says shaking his head. "Dude thanks but I love her we are going on a camping trip do you wanna come?" I say scrolling through my phone. "Depends who is going?" He replies cheekily "Well shit bag it's me Nicki Her sister Daniel Bryan and I think Layla is coming to" I reply. "Cool I guess when are yas going?" Randy says tapping his hand on the table "next Monday till friday" I reply "Cool well i will have to see if i can take the week off" Randy says annoyed "Looks like your going to have to work hard Turd head dude i have have to go i am meeting up with nicki i will call you later" say getting up and hugging him.

1pm Kaitlyn's Date

Kaitlyn's POV

I cant believe the fact that he actually asked me to dinner i was not expecting it he hadn't really seemed intrested in me yesterday he looks like a really nice guy but i dont fancy him "Kaitlyn Phil is here to take you to dinner" Layla shouts from the front room "Ok babe just coming" I Say nervously why am i so nervous we are just going for dinner. "Hi Phil thanks for taking me to dinner it means alot" I say smiling at his big brown with a tint of green eyes. "Its my pleasure you deserve it your a beautiful woman" Phil says smiling "Thank you that is so sweet of you to say your handsome aswell" i say flirty. "Thanks Kaitlyn I have a good place in mind" Phil says opening the door to his car. "Ohh good I am starving" I say smiling. "Good Good" he replies happily.

40 minutes later

"Thanks for the Mc Donald's it's different I enjoyed it" I say sipping my diet coke. "No problem so do you wanna do this again sometime" Phil says smiling "Yeah definatly your a really nice guy" i say smiling "Thanks your great to Kelly" Phil says hesitantly "My name is Kaitlyn" I say embaressed "Sory that was my exes name we just broke up" He says sadly. "Aww I am sorry to hear that what happened if you don't mind me asking?" I reply putting my hand on his shoulder he is so tense. "Just..she cheated on me with my best friend the sad part was he was like a brother to me" Phil replies sighing "Just forget them both they obviously weren't worth your time your a great guy and you deserve better" I smile hoping to ease him. "Kaitlyn thank you for Being so nice to me and I really enjoyed tonight." Phil smiles showing his sparkling white teeth.

Phil's POV

I really like Kaitlyn she is so nice but I don't want to seem so keen "So Phil what kind of music do you like." Kaitlyn smiles looking through my CDs "Well I am more into Punk Rock what are you into?" I reply smiling looking at her sparkling eyes. "OMG yes I love Punk rock I am sick of the likes of Justin Bieber or Britney Spears" She replies scrunching up her face she looks so cute. "Hah...your face" I reply laughing and pointing at her "Shut up Phil you ruined the moment" She blushes and laughs. "There was a moment oh I never realised" I say laughing finishing the last of my chips. "So are you taking me home now?" She replies smiling running her hands through her luscious streaked black hair. "Only if you want to?" I reply raising an eyebrow. "Yeah it's getting late and I need some sleep because I am working tomorrow" She replies no longer making eye contact "Yeah...sure well lets go" I reply slightly disappointed I really like her and I hope She feels the same.

20 minutes later

Kaitlyn's POV

I am so glad to be home the date with Phil went really well I could give it a shot I really like him and let's face it John doesn't really know I exist "Hey babe sorry I was in the bath how did the date go?" Layla asks sitting on the sofa with her fluffy onesie on. "He is a really good guy lay but I am really tired and I need sleep" I reply chugging down a glass of water "Night babe by the way are you still coming on the Camping trip?" Layla replies smiling showing her beautiful shiny teeth. "Only if Phil's going" I say giggling. "Night lay love you" I reply walking to my room and falling into my bed I am so tired and I know any of my thoughts are pointless I slowly fall asleep thinking about John.

Thanks for reading chapter 2 guys follow my new account on twitter @CenaFeels sorry it took so long to update. Xo