Chapter 1: To Excited

I buckled my seatbelt and threw my bag into the backseat, as I glanced up to see Dylan staring at me. "What?" I said as I brushed my hair behind my ear, "Is there something on my face?" I asked with a nervous giggle.

"No,no. There's not," he said has he placed his fingertips on my chin and pulled me into a gentle kiss ", I just wanted to look at my beautiful girlfriend." He said as I blushed.

My names Elizabeth Jones, I'm 17 and a senior at Bridge Way High School in LA. I play volleyball, take AP classes, and I have a 4.1 GPA. I'm not very popular, but Dylan, he is and as of right now he's my everything. Well besides my love for Justin Bieber and my best friend Jamie. Who also shares that bieber fever with me. We share everything.

"Ooo turn it up," I said reaching over and pushing the volume button. "We're under pressure, 7 billion people in the world tryna fit in." I sang along at the top of my lungs as my long brown hair blew in the wind, while we drove to school in Dylan's convertible.

"Babe," he said looking at me and turning down the radio. "Do we need to stop and get Jamie?" He asked slowing down at her road. "No, she said she wanted to walk today, since it was so beautiful out." I shrugged as he drown on down the road.

We pulled into the school parking lot, and I hopped out grabbing my bag. People crowded around cars talking as I walked by toward the doors. Soon after I felt Dylan's hands wrap around my waist. I looked up as the wind blew Dylan's brown shaggy hair in the wind. He was so cute, I was lucky.

"Liz!" Jamie's voiced filled my ears before I could see her running towards me. "We, us, me and you are actually going to meet Justin Bieber tomorrow. Aren't you so excited? I am! I'm still spending the night right?!" She was practically jumping all over me as I shook my head yes, and it wasn't long after that I was jumping too.

"Calm down," Dylan shook his head at the ground laughing. ", Jamie I know she is your best friend, but you can't just walk over and steal her away." He nudged Jamie jokingly. "Yeah? Well, Justin sure can." She winked, grabbing my arm and pulling me to class.

---Author Notes

I hope you like it so far, I mean it's only the first chapter but it will get better. This is only the first of many.💕