Chapter 3: Here

"Liz, wake up." I could feel Jamie shaking me but I didn't want to wake up. "I just fell asleep." I rolled over shoving a pillow over my head. "Justin won't be happy if we don't get there in time for our meet and greet." She said in a sing song voice. "Shit I almost forgot. I'm up, I'm awake." I hopped out of the bed.

It's 9:30, we will prob leave by 10:30 be there at 11:40 get in line for the meet and greet at 1:00 and then meet him around 3:00. What an exciting day. I walked over tithe bathroom and brushed my teeth, and then walked back into the bed room to see Jamie already dressed and starting on my make-up. I threw my clothes on, and walked over to my jewelry. "This one?" I raised up my long necklace with an owl on it and she shook her head yes. I put it around my neck and grabbed my earrings and put them on.

We finished getting ready and made our way downstairs. No one was awake but there was a note by the keys to the mustang. "Here's a couple of hundreds, we took your brother to the beach, we might even stay the night. Which means you an Jamie have to house to yourselves. Be good. Love you." I started smiling as I grabbed the money and keys and we left.

"Thank you." I grabbed the two double chocolate chip frappuccinos from the drive through cashier. I handed over the money and then drove out of the Starbucks drive-threw.

"Oh my gosh, in a few hours we will be listening to this song live!" Jamie squealed as she turned up the radio. She had Beauty And A Beat blaring as we sang along. "There it is!" She said pointing to the stadium. I turned in and drove around for a few minutes before finding a parking spot.

The clock on the radio read 11:35, we hopped out of the car and made our way to the doors. "Oh, my, gosh." Jamie could barely speak as she pointed to Alfredo Flores.

----Author Notes---

Sorry this was short, and took forever for me to find time to write! It will be better the next chap!!