Chapter 6: One Less Lonely Girl

The best night of my life was happening in front of my eyes. Justin sang and danced his heart out as Jamie and I sang along and cried. It was beautiful. Before I knew it he started singing One Less Lonely Girl. "Liz?" I heard someone shout over the screams and tap me on the shoulder.

"Yes?" I turned and faced Allison. "A-Allison?" I questioned as she nodded. "You were requested to be the One Less Lonely Girl." She continued to yell as she took ahold of my head and rushed me backstage.

I had almost forgot about being One Less Lonely Girl. Tears filled my eyes and we came to a backstage door, that lead to the stage. "Okay I'm sure you know what happens after this." She said pushing me through the door as it opened an Justin grabbed my hand.

As he sang he walked me over to the chair that many girls dream of being taken to, and I sat down. He stood there inches from my faces singing and staring into my eyes. One of the dancers brought the rose crown and Justin took it from him not taking his eyes off of me and placed it upon my head.

It felt like I literally blinked it was over. Justin grabbed my head, lacing his fingers in mine and pulled me off stage. "I wish I could stay and talk more Liz, but as you can see I got a million girls out there. So do you mind coming backstage after the show?" He smiled as sweat dropped from his face and I nodded. "Here just take this and show it to the guards after the show, come the same way you just did." He scribbled something on a napkin with a pin and signed it. Then he handed it to me and I placed it in my pocket. "Can my friend come?" I said remember Jamie and he nodded rushing back onto the stage.

"Hey girl, nice to see you again." Fredo came up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Let me escort you back to your seat One Less Lonely Girl." He laughed as we walked back toward my seats.

"S-Scooter." I said pointing at Scooter as we continued to walk backstage. "Aye, One Less Lonely Girl!" He said walking right up to me and embraced me into a hug. "Do you have a name?" He laughed "Elizabeth." I said smiling. "Can I get a picture with you. I'm putting a picture of the One Less Lonely Girl from every city on twitter." He said as I was in shock that he asked to take the picture with me.

He pulled out his phone, pulling up the camera and bent beside me. He made a goofy face as I did the same, making a retarded duck face. "What's your number? So I can send it to you." He said as I gave him my number. "Okay ill leave y'all alone now so y'all can do whatever it was that y'all where doing. Bye Elizabeth" Scooter said as he walked away.

Alfredo finally lead me back to my seat as girls hugged and congratulated me. I couldn't help but start crying again. "Jamie!" I said as I finally reached my seat and she hugged me tight. "It was beautiful. You were beautiful." She said as I thanked her. "Okay bye Elizabeth." Fedo patted me on the back as I turned and hugged him. "Thank you." I yelled over the crowd as he walked away.

I reached into my pocket to feel the napkin, and make sure it was still there. I couldn't believe this is happening. Stuff like this never happens. It literally doesn't. Especially not to me.