Chapter 5: All Around The World

"Y-You're joking right?" I laughed waiting for him to agree. "No, I'm serious. Where are your seats?" I stood there staring into his eyes as he was making my dreams come true. This was such a perfect moment. "Row 5 in section 1, seat 10." I said as he nodded and pulled me into another hug.

"I-ill see you later." I said as tears fell from my eyes and I walked out. This couldn't be happening. This must all be a big joke. My sobs grew harder as I took a seat in a chair outside the curtain and waited for Jamie. Jamie! I can't wait to tell her everything.

"L-Liz?" I heard Jamie's voice come out from behind the curtain. "There you are." Her face was blotchy and red, so I pulled her into a tight hug and we cried together. "It was amazing. He put his arm over my shoulder in the picture. He is so much cuter in person. I'm not sure how that is possible, but he is." She said wiping away her tears.

"He asked me to be the one less lonely girl, and kissed my cheek!" I said as she just blankly stared at me. "H-he did?" She asked making me feel like she hated me. "Oh my gosh. Yay! I'm so happy for you Liz!" She started smiling and crying again as she hugged me.

"Um, ma'am, I'm going to have you girl to leave and make your way to your seat or back outside. I'm sorry." A bodyguard said pointing to a door. We had been crying and fangirling so much that i forgot we were still by the chair I was in.

"It's still 2 hours before the show, we can go but merch, or walk around?" Jamie said leading us outside. "Let's go get merch."

After walking through a million random screaming girls, buying merch, and finding our seats, it was time for the concert. Mike Posner sang and then Hot Chelle Ray. After they finished a count down started and we waited for Justin.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2....ONE!" The whole stadium screamed as Justin came out on his wings and began singing All Around The World. The energy was overwhelming as every girl in there sang along, screamed there hearts out, and made a heart shape with there hands and put it in the hair. Jamie grabbed my hand as we sang and cried together. It was happening. The day we waited for, counted down too, it was here.