Chapter 11: Miss Leading

I tossed and turned the entire night not knowing what to do, Justin, Dylan. Who? Who would I pick? My eyelids slowly closed and drifted off into un peacefull sleep.

***

"Get up we have Hawaii to explore." Justin came into my room without a knock or a question. My bed bent down as he set next to my feet. "I'm not going to lie and pretend I know what you're going through but I have loved someone and I know I would never want to hurt them and if I did then I would question if I actually loved that person, because if I did then I wouldn't have had to even look at another person. I'm not trying to make you feel gulty at all, but why don't you get dressed and join us for breakfast as friends." I felt him lay something at the foot of the bed as he walked out of the room shutting the door as he went.

I looked down towards my feet and a boquet of white roses laid there. I removed them setting them on the vantiy and got ready for breakfast. Removing my room key and phone that had no new messages or miss calls I made a decision and walked downstars towards the breakfast hut.

As I neared the entrence I could see Ryan waving me down. "I'm with them." I told the lady blocking the way as she turned and looked at Ryan that continued to wave and she let me by. There was empty seat betweet Jamie and Justin so I took it without hessitation. "Goodmorning guys." I shyly smiled at them.

"I got you orange juice I hope thats okay?" Justin mumbled as he looked over the menu.

"Oh thats fine." I reached for an extra menu that was in the center table.

We ate fast and left without much conversaton which concernd me and I wasnt sure what to do about it.

"I'm going to show y'all one of the most amazing, breath taking water falls ever guys." Justin said excitment radiating from his face.

"Well, I kinda had a day planned for Jamie and I." Ryan said nervously as I shot Jamie a look and Justin looked over at me.

"Oh we can just go alone?" I looked over at Justin and gave him a reassuring smile.

***

Justin had brought snadwhiches that we had to eat half way through the trail.

"Where in the hell are you taking me Justin, we've been walking for hours." I said almost breathless.

"Calm down, here almost there. Don't you hear the water?" He said laughing and continued to walk. He was right though we curved a few more times and the made it to a cliff over looking the most beautiful hole of water with a waterfall cascading down the other side.

"Are you gonna get in?" Justin said removing his shirt and waited for me to get down to my bikini so I did.

"I guess I will for you." I teased and took his hand. What am I doing? I thought. "Let's jump together." He nodded so we did.

***

A/N

Holy shit she posted. Haha. Sorry sorry guys. I just kept getting more and more votes not this story after I decided not to write anymore.. I'm sorry so I guess I will now write it again I hope that's okay.. Anyways go check out some of my new stories though they're pretty chill.

Xoxo.

Courtney🌞