Chapter 4: Meet And Greet

"Hi girls." Alfredo waved and walked right up to us. "H-hi." I managed to get out as Jamie waved. "Where are y'all's seats?" He asked and I knew where this was going. "Row 5 at the front." He smiled at us. "Man, good seats. Your parents did good." Jamie an I exchanged a look and let out a light laugh. "We've saved up for 5 years for these, we bought them ourselves. Along with meet&greets." I said proudly as Fredo nodded in approval. "Well since you girls have meet&greets," he paused and looked down at his watch ",well actually it's kinda early, but I'm sure Justin's back there. We can go ahead an go. Follow me." Fredo started to walk and we followed.

Girls started screaming and yelling when they noticed Fredo. He started walking faster as he waved some and said hi. They begged for hugs, and autographs but he just kept walking leaving them with a 'sorry no time' and a wave.

"Here we are." Fredo said as he walked us to a door and opened it. He walked us backstage and behind a wall, which I knew Justin was behind and then to a curtain. "Justin you in there?" Fredo stuck his head behind the curtain. "Yeah man." His voice was so much better in person. I slightly squealed as I grabbed Jamie's hand. "Oh my gosh." I said under my breathe as tears surfaced in our eyes. "Are you guys going in together? Or alone?" He asked as we looked at our bracelets. "We don't have VIP passes, so together." Jamie answered as He smiled an said "Well if y'all want to go alone y'all can. You guys are like a half hour early so it doesn't matter." So we decided to go alone.

"Justin?" My voiced cracked as I walked through the curtain leaving Jamie behind. He was standing there in some cheetah pants, a black v neck, some gold necklaces, he had a red snap back on, and his pajama slippers. His outfit choices always put a smile on my face. "Hi." He smiled an walked over to me. "What's your name?"

"Elizabeth, but most people call me Liz." I can't believe I just told my idol my nickname. "Liz. I like that that." He likes my name? Oh my gosh, he likes my name. Tears started to fill my eyes again. "Are you crying? Did I say something?" He asked and walked closer too me. "No, oh no, you didn't." I wiped at my eyes. "It's just I can't believe you're standing right there." I started to smile. "Just think of me as a normal person Liz." He walked over and hugged me. I was in Justin's arms and my whole world was in mine.

"So how do you want to take this picture?" He said and walked me over in front of the camera. "Well.." I started to think. "Maybe we could hold hands and you could kiss my cheek?" I started to blush as he shook his head. "Yeah." He took my hand in his and it was like it was meant to be. "Ready?" He said as he bent over and pressed his lips to my cheek as I smiled, then the camera flash went off.

My eyes filled up with more tears as I hugged Justin again. "Goodbye. Ill miss you." I said not wanting to let go. "Why not see you later?" He said. "Because I won't have enough movie to meet you again. It took me five years to save up for these, but it was worth it. Bye Justin, I love you." I said as I walked toward the curtain on the other side of the room. "Wait," he reached for my wrist. ",be the one less lonely girl."

---Author Notes💕

Sorry it took so long! I really hope you like where it's going?🌸