Chapter 2: Night Before

"Thanks babe." I said kissing Dylan's cheek as me and Jamie stepped out of the car making our way to my front door. "Don't forget me while you're seeing Justin tomorrow." Dylan called out as I walked in through the door.

Jamie followed as we rushed up the stairs to my room. "What are you going to wear? What are we going to say? What is HE going to say? I'm freaking out Liz. I'm hyperventilating just thinking about it. After 5 years of trying to get tickets we finally get them, and Meet and Greets." She slung her bang on my chair and sat on the bed, kicking off her shoes.

"Well we don't want to freak out in front of him, I heard he doesn't like it. We need to be calm, cool, and collected." I winked at her as i walked to my closet, pulling out some cute tops. "It's fixing to be summer, so I'm thinking shorts, a cute top, and my vans?" I said, setting out three cute shirts to decide from. "Dylan likes that one." I said pointing to the low cut flowy purple tank.

"I think that's cute, you don't want to over dress, and you can always dress it up with accessories." Jamie picked up the top and held it in her hands. "True." I said putting the other shirts up, and walking over to the bed.

I laid back staring at my ceiling. "I can't believe this is really happening. It just hit me that we are actually meeting him." I said as a tear rolled down the side of my cheek. "I know, isn't it great." Jamie said laying back too. We sat there for awhile in each others silence. Just thinking, staring, and thinking some more. "Did you bring your clothes?" I asked breaking the silence and wiping away the tears.

"Yes I did." She sat up and walked over to her backpack that was on my chair. She opened the bag and pulled out another bag that was inside. Unzipping the bag she just pulled out she grabbed her clothes and laid them out on my bed. She had a cute purple, short sleeve shirt that tide on the side which made it short enough to probably show her belly button. Next to the shirt were some high waisted cut off dark shorts with a pair of cute short black lace up boots. I've always wanted Jamie's fashion sense. She always knew what to wear and when.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a pair of my high waisted cut off shorts that are a light washed color and threw then next to my top that was already on my bed. I reached into the bottom of my closet and grabbed out two pair of shoes. The first pair where some purple and pink cheetah vans and the second pair where some lace up boots like Jamie's, but mine where gray and had studs on the tips. "Which ones?" I held the shoes up next to me, as Jamie stood there deciding which ones until she finally pointed to the boots. I threw the vans into the closet and set the boots by my bed.

A couple hours later we made it downstairs where my mom was cooking dinner. "Are you girls hungry?" She said as she continued to cook the spaghetti that was in the stove. We both nodded taking a seat on the bar stools in the kitchen. "Me and your dad talked and we are going to let you drive the Mustang to the concert." She said as a big smile spread on my face. "Thank you mom, thank you thank you thank you." I said becoming more and more excited. She then set two plates in front of me an Jamie.

We ate our dinner and went up stairs. We sat for a few minutes and then decided we should take our showers and go to bed, even though we both knew we wouldn't be able to sleep at all tonight.