Chapter 4: An Emotional Start to the Emotional Roadshow

Chapter 4

A week after the iconic concert, they were on the road again (Barry and Jenna, too.)

Jenna yawned, the light of the fancy, convenient tour bus TV the only thing to light up her face. "Babe, I think I'm going to go to bed." She said to Tyler, who's eyes were glued to the screen, playing a video game with Barry.

Tyler paused the game to give Jenna a brief peck on the lips.  "Love you," He said as she departed.  Tyler turned back to Barry, heartbroken to find a look of hopeless on his attractive face, but it only lasted half a second and he disguised it swiftly.  "Wanna keep playing?"

They binged on video games until 2 AM, when Tyler was unable to hold in a yawn.  Noting this, Barry paused the game.  "It's getting pretty late," He mentioned.

Tyler grinned over at Barry.  "Yeah, I guess," He agreed, but they didn't move an inch.  They sat there and stared deeply into each other's eyes, blue on brown. Tyler soon found himself centimeters from Barry's soft Kylie-sized lips.

They shared a kiss.

Tyler's heart pounded like it did when they first met.  Barry slung his arms around Tyler's shoulders, buzzing happily.  The kiss was laconic, but said so much to Tyler.

It was so, so wrong, and yet, so, so right.

Hesitantly, they pulled away but remained extremely close.  Tyler smiled a genuine smile.  "This gonna be a great tour."