Chapter 6: Daddy

Edit: I just realized that I use a lot of cringey sayings in this chapter.  Ew.  keep in mind I wrote this in 2015.

Chapter 6

Eventually, the tour drew to a close, and Tyler said his final goodbye to Barry. At least he hoped it was the final goodbye. As much as he loved Barry, he and Jenna were truly meant to be(e).

Tyler had about two weeks of relaxation before Coachillo. He planned on spending them all with Jenna to make up for all the days that he ignored her on tour because of Barry. Eventually, the bee left his mind to pollinate different flowers.

Until one night. Five days before Coachilla.

Jenna checked herself in the mirror. "Well, I'm off." She said to Tyler.

"Where are you going?"

"Girl's night out," She smiled.  "I'll be back by around midnight.  Bye!"

Jenna left the house and Tyler was left alone.  Before he could even think of what to do, his phone buzzed in his pocket.  Probably Josh.  He fished it out his pocket and was shocked.  Barry was calling him!

They hadn't talked in over a week.  Tyler kinda brushed it off as "just a tour thing," but apparently Barry had other ideas.

Tyler ignored the call and laid his phone on the coffee table.  That was enough Barry action for...the rest of his life.  Tyler wanted to forget the beautiful bee that turned his life upside down.

Evidently, that was impossible.

The front doorbell rang.  Tyler grumbled under his breath, not in the mood.  He opened up the door and saw who he least expected; Barry Bee.

Barry was wearing his usual cashmere black-and-yellow sweater.  His azure eyes glowed in the porch light, and his hair looked especially sleek.  Hottie alert!!!

Tyler suddenly became conscience of his appearance.  Was his hair fleekin? He wasn't blushing, was he?  He gazed down at his sweatpants.  Should have worn the Gucci ones...

Tyler cleared his throat, averting his gaze from Barry's vibrant eyes.  "Barry, what are you doing here?"

Barry gave a sly smirk.  "Oh, I was flying through town, thought I'd buzz by," He stared straight at Tyler.  "We haven't seen each other in so long..." He trailed off, coming closer to Tyler and nonchalantly swinging the door shut.  To Tyler's shock, Barry leaned forward and kissed him.

Tyler's eyes widened.  He forced Barry off of him and shot him a glare.  "I love Jenna.  Please Barry, just, just...just leave," He paused.  "Before I fall for you again." He whispered softly.

Barry put a tiny bee hand over his heart.  "Tyler..." He sighed.  Their was a long pause, and the mood quickly changed.  Tyler looked up, startled to see Barry standing right in front of him.

"What do you say we skip the Netflix," Barry growled.  "And go straight for the 'chill'?" He whispered.  Tyler liked that idea.

Soon they were passionately making out.  Tyler hated to admit it, but he missed Barry.

Barry buzzed sexily and took off his sweater (his sweater kinda matched his bee skin though so it didn't really make a difference).

Tyler ran a hand through Barry's antenna and whispered into his ear; "Pollinate me, Daddy."

~~~~~~

(A/N) hey guys please give feedback. Thank.