Chapter 21

Ross sighed as Laura walked through the door.

"Hi baby." she said.

"Hey Laura." He said, softly.

Laura dropped her shopping bags in shock. "Ross! You're out of headspace!"

"Yeah...I've been coming out for a while now...I'm dating Ellington." he said, softly.

Laura's gaped. "Did you know about her?"

"Yeah. I was the one who convinced her to tell everyone." Ross said softly. "And I also know about you and Dels and Riker and Rocky."

"Oh..." she said. She sighed. "Ross I'm really sorry. I know..."

Ross cut her off. "It's okay Laur. Really. We can't choose who we fall in love with. All of you guys, my siblings and you started this thing to help me get over Courtney. And now I am. I'm ready to move on and be happy with Ell. I want you to be happy too. And I want you to know, no matter what I'm here for you and our baby."

Laura smiled. "Thanks Ross."

"Of course." Ross said. He kissed her cheek and walked out the door to his new life, leaving this chapter...behind.

THE END

So this is the last chapter of the story. I may make a sequel if I feel so inclined later. Idk. Thank you all so much for the reads and comments and votes. I know this wasn't a typical ageplay story, but I really like the way it turned out. Be sure to check out my other stories. Love you all!!!