STOP BULLYING!!!!!

Nobody is perfect, and nobody deserves to be perfect, nobody has it easy everybody has issues, you never know what people are going through. So pause before you start judging, criticizing, or mocking others. Everybody is fighting there own unique war.

But hardly anyone finds out that their actions really, actually hurt others! People don't get better, they just get smarter. When you get smarter Lyon don't stop pulling the wings off flies. You just think of better reasons for doing it.

Why don't you understand, how much your words are hurting me?

Pulling someone down will never help you reach the top.

Ignore the people who are always talking behind you back, that's where they belong, behind you.

Suicide isn't cowardly. Wanna know what's cowardly. Treating someone so badly that they would want to end there lives.

You can't control how they treat you. But you sure as hell can control if you accept it.

People said I've changed so much. Well here's the truth. I grew up, I stopped letting people push me around all the time. Learned that you can't always be happy. I accepted reality.

Words scar, rumors destroy but bullies kill.

BULLING IS NOT OKAY!!!!!!

I made this chapter to hopefully help people understand that bulling isn't okay it kills and hurts people. I've known what it feels like to be bullied and it sucks it really does so I'm encouraging you to help stop bullying and if you see someone getting bullied tell someone I hope I can help be a voice for those people who are to afraid to say anything. You all are to beautiful to be bullied nobody deserves it so please don't bully it's not worth it. Thank you to RJ_Writings  for encouraging me to post this chapter it means a lot.