Little of everything

Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.

You don't get to choose, you just fall in love. And you get this person who is all wrong and all right at the same time. And you know that you love them so much except sometimes they just drive you completely insane and no one can explain it and the reason it's so confusing is because it's love. But if love didn't have any challenges, what would be the point?

Nothing haunts us like the things we don't say.

I think hell is something you carry around with you, not somewhere you go.

Unless your name is goggle, stop acting like you know everything.

Sometimes I regret being nice, apologizing when I didn't do anything wrong, and for making unworthy people a priority in my life.

May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books ad kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful. And don't forget to make some art. And I hope, you surprise yourself.

What made her strong was despite the million things that hurt her, she spoke nothing, nothing but happiness.                -j.a

Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Everything you've ever wanted, is on the other side of fear.

Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stoke of luck.

There are three reasons why people change: 1. They have learned a lot 2. They have suffered enough 3. They got tired of always the same thing.

Sometimes your heart needs to accept what your mind already knows.

I'm not anti social. I'm selectively social. It's just that my standards are very high and most people just don't make the cut.