Chapter 4 - part 2

When I reached outside I opened the toolbox and took out a crowbar. I walked to his car took the key he gave me off the ring and carved a 'lovely' note for him on the drivers door, then, I keyed the rest of his car going around and around until it resembled stripes.
I then carefully carved F*** YOU in cursive on the hood of his car.

A**hole didn't even come outside to talk, explain, try to make up a ridiculous story.Bullshit.

I picked up the crowbar, swinging it in my hand. What to do, what to do?

Then I started singing softly to myself, i bust the windows out your car. ( by JAZMINE SULLIVAN ) with a smirk on my face.

I bet his a** will come out side now.

With that thought I swung and smashed the window of his car,the windscreen and the back glass (I don't know the name😅)

Nope. Still not enough

I then started to take my anger out on the rest of his precious Linda.who the f$&? Names their car Linda.
When I was finished I took the crowbar and marked my initials. I then took a step back and admired my work with a smile.

I then turned around and took a look at my audience. Meghan, Matt and a few of his neighbors, who so happen to be going our school.
I can just see it already, Matt's girlfriend, otherwise known as girl with the headphones, completely destroys his car.

I couldn't give a flying tuck.

" Meghan, how long has it been since he 'broke up with me' "I asked while staring at her long and hard in her eyes.

"A year"she mumbled.

"Oh come on Tessa, you're just the girl with the headphones, you can't actually think that I actually loved you of all people. it was a bet, it wasn't suppose to go for this long but, hey,I got my money, no harm right." Matt said.

"F*** you" I said as I lifted my hand and left an angry red handprint on his cheek"
" best friends forever right Meg. I guess the girl with the headphones was so stupid, stupid to think that her 'best friend' wont do something like this to her, but it's cool right cuz' her 'boyfriend' didn't love at all. I was so stupid to think he did, when all along he was just stringing her along." I said angrily.

" hope you two are happy together, oh and Matt enjoy your new ride" I said as I dropped the crowbar and walked to my car.

" hey you have to pay for Linda , look at what you did, this is gonna cost a fortune" Matt shouted out.

" Oh come on Matt, you didn't actually think that I would pay for your car Matt, of all the things I could pay for." I said sarcastically

I'm so done with everything, right now.
Stupid, stupid, stupid Tessa.

I got in my car and drove off just as the first tear leaked out and ran down my face.

I wish I had died with my mom, I would've never went through this.