Chapter 8

Monroe siblings at the top👆🏽

Tessa

It has been two days since we've been here. So far everything has been going smoothly. All schools re open on Tuesday, which is in two days.

Don't ask me why they did that.

I have absolutely been in love with my room ever since. Just because it's in the attic means that my room has to be terrible.
It just goes to show that I have the best sister ever.

This attic, whenever we visited, was bear and had absolutely nothing beside spiders and dust. Who would have thought that my sister, had the idea of transforming this room just for me, including a bathroom with running hot water, a small chill room with a tv where all my instruments could fit and be packed away, neatly.

This room shows my girly side, and I like that it does. My style is girly but edgy at the same time which I find works best for me. From my natural black hair, my big brown eyes, pink lips, 5'1 height all the way down to my sleeve tattoo, I may not be the average skinny girl or the girl with a supermodel body, but I like me just the way I am I may have a bit more curves, but if I cut myself my blood still runs red, just as the girls with supermodel bodies.

I'm really a sweet girl, at least I think so, once you get to know me. Although some people might argue on that matter, because of my tattoos, even though I don't show it much and some of the things I wear.
My tattoos give off a, rebel, badass vibe to some people when really i just liked it and it has meaning to me. Now I am no badass or rebel, but I am also no where near innocent and shy.

Most people think I'm a freak with headphones but ...... What can I do about it?

My full name is Tessaly ("TESS-ah-lee") Sophia Garcia. Which I like very much, don't get me wrong, but I just got used to the fact of everyone calling me Tessa so I go with it.

So with me the saying ' Never judge a book by its cover' is just right for me.