Febuary 3rd (5 Days till the concert)

Dear Diary,

There's only 5 day's until the concert and I still have no idea what to do about the whole 'Madison tictets' situation. I would use one of Lou's little sister's or even Zayn's. But she would probably know who they are. I need a stranger. Someone who I can convince to do it for me. I could get one of their friends to do it though. Perfect. I called Lou and asked if I could talk to Lottie. He gave her the phone and she answered sayin "Hello?"

"Lottie?" I asked.

"Harry?"

"Yeah, I have a favor to ask you."

"What do I get?" she asked. Of course. She learned from the best, her big brother. Whenever someone wanted you to do something for them you had to get something in return.

"What do you want?"

"1000 pounds would be great." I could hear her smiling through the phone.

"Fine, now can you listen?"

"What do you need me to do?" she sighed.

"Could you get one of your friends to meet this girl and give her concert tickets and a meet and greet pass? Please Lottie, this is really important." I begged. I cant believe I'm begging a 16 year old girl for something. 

"I have the perfect friend for the job, but what's in it for her?"

"Concert tickets, meet and greet pass."

"She wants to go out on a date, with you."

"Fine, one date. Are we good now? Set in stone?" I asked.

"She says yep. You just have to keep her updated on whats going on and such."

"Will do. Thanks Lottie."

"Anytime Styles."

I hung up. So this is what it has come to, begging your best friend's little sister for a favour. I'm so macho. I got on my laptop and began to look through all of her pictures and videos that she posted for about the millionth time. When I came to the selfies she took, they took my breath away as if I were just seeing them for the first time. Which of course wasn't true, because I have seen them before.

Some people might call this stalking, but I call it admireing from the internet. And what other way do I have? Yes, I could potentially meet up with her, but that would cause her to freak out. And possibly become super mean on twitter, I dont want that. I just want her to be herself. Sometimes I think about what would have happened if I didnt autition for the X-Factor, like how would my life me right now?

I would still probably work in the bakery with Barbra of course, but I dont think I would have a twitter, or would've found Justyce. I'm glad I did audition, or things would've never chaged. And everyone needs a little change once in a while right? Or a big change...

I should probably get to work on the whole 'Madison' thing now. Until I write again.

Love,

Harry Styles

************************************************************************************************************

How do ya like it so far? should i add some of justyce's pov in letters?

hmm.... thinking about it right now... i have a pretty good idea.

comment what you think. and dont forget to vote!

-Justyce