Febuary 29th

Dear Diary,

The fans have been blowing up about the picture I posted all of the internet. Most were really supportive and were asking what her name was. Others were really rude. "Do you see what they're saying about me? They absolutely hate me." she said.

"You're just seeing the bad ones, look at all of these." I said. I showed her all of the good responses people had. I pressed 'Settings' on my profile and I set the picture as my icon. "They're going to love you, and if they dont, then fuck them. I love you and I always will."

"Love, and always are such strong words. You're going to take them back one day." she said looking at  her shoes.

"Hey," I took her chin and llifted it up so that she was looking at me. "They are strong words and it takes a lot to prove you mean it. And I'm willing to go to the next galaxy and back to prove it to you." She gasped and put on a small smile. "First order of busniess today is to walk around." I declared.

"But I cant, people are going to come at me and be their true vicious selves." she said

"Not with me around, I'm going to protect you." She nodded and walked by my side. I grabbed her hand to show her off to everyone, especially to the boys. She's my angel and no one else can have her. I texted the boys telling them to meet me back at the hotel because I found her. Liam texted back asking if he could bring along a friend he met on the way. I said sure, as long as she was nice to Justyce.

Louis and Zayn were waiting for us at the hotel "Justyce, how good to see you again!" Louis exclaimed.

"Nice to see you guys too" she smiled. Louis and Zayn gave her hugs and showed her to our room. I stayed in the lobby and waited for Niall, Liam and Liam's new friend. After 20 minutes I gave up and started walking back to the elevators. Until I heard Niall and his laugh. "I'm hungry guys! Chey you better be a good cook!"

I turned around wondering who Chey was. Probably Liam's new friend. "Finally! What took you so long?" I asked. 

"I was hungry." Niall explained.

"Dude, you're always hungry."

"True. Where's Justyce?"

"She went upstairs with Lou and Zayn. C'mon they're waiting for us." I nodded my head in the direction of the elevators. "We can do introductions later." I said implying that I meant the girl.

We all went up to our room and when Niall and Liam saw Justyce they yelled her name and ran over to hug her. "Who's the girl?" Zayn asked fixing his quiff.

"Guys, and girls, this is Chey. When we were looking for Justyce she said that she's seen her and she pointed in the direction that she was in. And we needed more eyes on the lookout, so she helped out."

"Looks like Liam's got a crush." Lou teased. Liam wresled him onto the ground and they started messing around. I sat next to my beautiful angel and she leaned her head against my shoulder. I could really get used to this. Liam popped in a movie and we all sat down to watch it. 

About 30 minutes in Justyce fell asleep on my shoulder. I carefully re-positioned myself on the couch and layed her head on my chest. She instinctivly wrapped her arms around me and snuggled with my chest.

I deffentatly am looking forward to getting used to this. 

Love, 

Harry Styles.

************************************************************************************************************

ahh. omg. okay so chey is TheOriginalMrsStyles you should check out her stories. she is awesome and super cool. do you guies ship Jarry? (Justyce and Harry) i do. lol.

vote,comment&share with the world.

i ♥ u guiess!!!

-J