March 16th (4 days until her bithday)

Dear Diary,

The concert was great. And the concerts we've had since then. Justyce has been so supportive, even when the fans got a little bit crazy. For example, yesterday at the meet and greet a fan asked me to be her first kiss and I looked over at Justyce and she encouraged me to do it. The little girl was probably twelve years old. It was adorable.

After the meet & greet we finally got to go home. All I wanted to do was take a shower, eat and lay down with my beautiful angel. I got to do the eating part but when I was about to take a shower I heard someone scream. I ran to where I heard it and I found Justyce on the ground laughing. "For gods sake! You fucking scared me!" I yelled. "Why the hell are you laughing?! It's not funny." 

Then out of nowhere all of the boys, Gemma, Perrie, Elonour, the whole crew popped out with water guns and started shooting me. "Payback's a bitch you know?" I said. 

"Yeah, but YOLO" Louis yelled.

I grabbed his gun while he was distracted and started shooting back. I just spun in circles pulling the trigger. Then it ran out of water, "Great." I mumbled to myself. I ducked behind the couch until the rest of them ran out of water too. "Are you done yet?" I asked standing up.

They all nodded. I walked over to Justyce, picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. "Put me down Harry!" she laughed. "C'mon, let me go!" It didnt matter how much she yelled, she set me up and as I said, payback is a bitch.

I carried her to my dressing room and set her on the couch. She giggled and pushed me away when I tried to keep her down. "It's time for your payback, you've been naughty." I growled. She shook her head and ducked out from beneath me. I turned around and she pushed me onto the couch.

"I'm alright. But you, should really take that shirt off. It's soaked." she said. She sat on my lap and helped me take my shirt off. She stared at my chest and I think I even saw a bit of drool in the corner of her mouth.

"Like what you see angel?"

"What? I've seen better." she said. 

"Who then?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Myself." she laughed. She pulled up her shirt to reveal her perfectly tan and toned belly. I patted it with my hand and she swatted my hand away. "Only I can rub the belly." she said demostrating. 

"You're perfect you know that right?" I asked her.

"I'm far from perfect Haz." she said.

"So am I. Thats why we're perfect together."

"Harry, do you think of me as your girlfriend? Or are we just friends?"

"I think of you as my girlfriend, why?"

"Then why havent you asked me to be your girlfriend yet?"

"All in due time love, the day will come." I said. She smiled weakly and gave me a hug. "I'll see you back on the bus alright? Tomorrow we start driving for Chicago." 

"Alright. See you later then." 

She left the room and I just sat there alone. She likes me like that too, her birthday cannot come in enough time. I want to surprise her but I just want to ask her right now and to be able to call her mine. Someone was knocking on my door and interupted my train of thought. "Come in." I said.

It was Niall. "Hey Niall, whats up?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you about something?" he asked.

 "Of course. Whats on your mind?"

"Please dont hate me," he said.

"Why would I hate you?"

"Because, I think I love Justyce."

Hold up. Did he just say what I think he said?

Love, 

Harry Styles.

************************************************************************************************************

A PLOT TWIST WITH A SIDE OF  CLIFHANGER. i wonder what's going to happen next. my brain is still thinking.

what do ya think?? dont say this is like twilight bc its better. no offecne if you like twilight...

but ooooohhh drama.

vote.comment.share with the world.

-J