March 2nd (18 days until her birthday)

Dear Diary,

 I woke up on couch with her still in my arms. Someone had put a blanket over us during the night, probably Daddy Liam looking out for us. I stroked her hair and twirled some strands with my fingers. I took out my phone to see that Liam tweeted a picture of us sleeping. The caption was 'Awh, look at the little lovebirds. USE PROTECTION'

I retweeted and favorited it. Then I took a picture of Justyce sleeping on my bare chest and tweeted it saying 'I could get used to waking up to this everyday'. Instantly i got 100+ retweets and favourites.

I read the first couple replys and they hurt my feelings. The first one said, "Eww look at her face. How could you like that harry? so unfollowing." The second and third were along the same lines but they didnt unfollow. I didnt want her to see any of these, but I couldnt stop the 'fans' from posting them. 

Why cant they understand that I have finally found the one that I love and the one that I want to be with forever? I know that they all wish that they could be with me and be my angel, but I have found mine, and they cant support me because of pure jealousy.

I tweeted again saying: Hey guys, I really like this girl, and I dont know how to ask her out... any suggestions?

I got alot of suggestions and they were really good. I saw one that said, "Ask her out on her birthday maybe even while you're on stage. that would be awesome."

I thought about it for a second, her birthday is March 20th and we'll be back on tour by then. We even have a concert that night.  I tweeted back telling them that was exactly what I'm going to do and I thanked them. 

I went on instagram and scrolled trough my personal's timeline. My famliy and friends only are allowed to follow me on this account. Just so I can post a bit more personal things on here. I posted the picture of Justyce sleeping on my chest and captioned it "I think I love you"

Gemma must've seen the picture because she texted me saying "Is she the one?"

[H=Harry G=Gemma]

H- i think so.

G- why havent i met her?!?!?!

H- because....

G- when you come back home you are so going to get it!

H- yeah, yeah shut it.

G- mum wants to know the special lady's name.

H- Justyce.

G- mum says she's beautiful. 

H- i know. thanks. i gtg people are starting to wake up. love you and miss you.

G- love you too hazzy.

I put my phone back in my pocket just as my beautiful angel started waking up. She closed her eyes tight and yawned. "Goodmorning beautiful." I said.

"Where am I?" she asked.

"At the hotel with the boys and Chey."

"Oh, okay." She looked down and realized what or who she was laying on. She sat up so fast and said "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I hope I didnt drool on you." 

I pulled her back so that she was laying on me again. "No, it's okay. I actually positioned us like this when you fell asleep."

She started blushing and smiled. Her smile is so beautiful, I love seeing her happy. I hope she doesnt do what Mandy did. I wouldnt be able to go on with that kind of guilt."What's wrong Harry?" she asked.

"Nothing, it's just that you have to go home and I have to go back on tour."

"Can I tell you a secret?" she asked.

"Sure."

"My parents left me when I was born, I live in a foster home." 

I felt bad for her. She didnt have anyone. "Well, do you want to come on tour with me?" I asked

"I cant do that to you and the boys Harry. There wont be enough room anyway." 

"Yes you can. The boys adore you, and there are four extra bunks on the bus, not that you would be needing one of those." I said with a wink. She playfully pushed my shoulder and laughed. 

"I barely have enough clothes," 

"We can buy you new ones, and Liam is bringing Chey. So of course you can come!"

 "Alright, alright. I'll come Harry."

I silently cheered because the boys and Chey were still asleep. "We are going to have so much fun." I said. She agreed and we turned the movie back on and layed down together.

This is the life.

Love,

Harry Styles.

************************************************************************************************************

ahh tour. now. omg. so excited. cant wait till the next chapterrr. omg. fangirling. 

what do you think happened to mandy?? watch the vid on the side. danisnotonfire is hilarious!!! and he mentions LARRY. omggg

vote,comment,&share with the world.

love you, 

-J