Febuary 9th (The Concert)

Dear Diary,

I know, I know. I havent been writing lately. Its just that I've been busy with Lottie's friend Meg. I told her to meet me two blocks away from the stadium at starbucks so I could give her the tickets.

I met up with Lottie's friend, Meg. She looked like how 'Madison' sounded. She was nice, and not to mention, a huge fangirl. I shouldnt be picky but it's kindof obvious that there's something about you when a girl is standing right next to you screaming. I'm surprised she didnt draw attention to us.

I handed her the tickets, and meet and greet pass. I tweeted Justyce telling her what Meg (Madison) would be wearing. She tweeted back with a selfie of what she was wearing. The caption was "Do you think Harry would like this?"

I loved it. She was wearing an off the shoulder blue crop top with a black tank under it. With acid wash jean shorts and rainbow converce. I tweeted back saying. '@hazzaspussay you look gourgeous girl! he'll love it.' She retweeted it but didnt reply. She's probably applying makeup that she doesnt need, because she's perfect the way she is. 

I thought that I should tell her to meet "Madison" at Starbucks and I'll leave enough money with her to buy Justyce something. I tweeted her once again saying: '@hazzaspussay change of plans. can you meet me two blocks away from the stadium at Starbucks.'

My phone dinged and I checked what she tweeted back.

From: @hazzaspussay: @Madisons_Avenue Sure! I'll be there soon!

I sighed. I debated whether I should sit in the back of the little cafe and watch her from afar, but yet a step closer than I would've ever expected, or go back to the stadium and start getting ready with the boys. I decided to see my angel up close. When she opened the door to the shop I whispered to Meg and pointed at her. "That's her" I said.

"Wow, she's pretty." Meg complimented.

"Well I'm off to the back of the cafe to stare from a distance. See you later, and thanks again Meg." 

I stood up and walked to the most far back table as I could find. I pulled my hood up and put my sunglasses on. I'm so glad that I brought them with me. I dont want people to catch a tear fall from my eye as I watch my beautiful angel from afar. I watched as she laughed and talked to Meg. Her laugh is so cute. 

She noticed me a few times, but thank god for the sunglasses or she would've know I was in fact, staring at her. Meg hit the table three times, our signal for her telling me that they were about to leave soon. I stood up and left the cafe. It hurt to leave my angel there. But I had to. I jumped into my car and went to the stadium to go start getting ready for the concert. 

They looked at me in confusion as to why I was late. I was never late. "What's her name?" Zayn automatically asked. 

"Why do you think that there's a girl involved?"

"Well, for one, you asked Lottie for a favour. Rare. And two, you have that puppy dog face and your eyes are all big and filled with the look of love." Louis said.

 "I cant tell you guys, I really wish I could, but I cant." I said.

"Harry, we are your four best lads, and we're going to be together for a long time. We're going to find out one way or another. (see what I did there? huh?) You misewell just come out with it and tell us now. Or we're going to ask Lottie." Liam said with a smirk on his face.

I couldnt give in, they would try to take her for themselves. But I didnt want Lottie to tell them what I did. "You'll meet her today, at the meet&greet." I said slowly.

We got ready and watched Cody preform while standing off stage. I saw her in the crowd. And she looked even more beautiufl than ever.

Well we're going to preform now, write you later.

Love, 

Harry Styles.

************************************************************************************************************

okay so i thought about my idea of adding justyce's pov to this story...and i still dont know...

vote and comment. tell me your opinions. i'd love to hear them!

-J