Chapter 4

Ms fiddleson pulled me into her office and ask me to sit down in front of her desk.

"Blench! What were you thinking? I know you want to get revenge for Chloe but not In this way."

I didn't do anything!

"Ms fiddleson, I didn't do anything wrong. Gladys is making up stories!'" I bellowed and got up from my seat. I am way too furious.

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door.

"Come in." Ms fiddleson said.

The door opened and it was Brandon. What is he doing here?

"Vice principal, I have something to say about this incident."

Wait, what?

"What is it, Brandon?" Ms fiddleson asked.

"Yesterday, I saw Sarah in the classroom, during break time. She is holding on to that sky blue wallet and she put it into Chloe's bag. Chloe is framed."

Sarah. Wait! She's Gladys bff.

"Are you speaking the truth?" Ms fiddleson asked and he nods his head.

"I told you I didn't steal Eve's wallet," I said and she sighed.

"Both of you, follow me back to the classroom." And so, we went back in there.

Everyone was sitting in their seats listening to our English teacher, Mrs Carrie. Until they saw us.

"Sorry, Mrs Carrie. I want to see Gladys, Eve and Sarah."

And the three of them came out.

"Eve, may I know when do you find out that you lost your wallet?" Ms fiddleson asked.

"Yesterday, after I reached home. I thought i left it in school but this morning I can't find it anywhere." She said and then look at me.

Hey! I'm innocent.

"Sarah, Brandon told me that you were in the classroom during break time yesterday and you were holding on to this sky blue wallet and you put it into Chloe's bag. Is it true?" Ms fiddleson continue asking.

Just then, Sarah becomes all tense up.

"I... I... didn't.." she stutter. And, she keeps on looking at Gladys.

She's obviously lying!

Ms fiddleson seems to notice it too.

"Gladys, please go back to the class first." She said and she's gone.

"Now, Sarah, you can tell us the truth," Brandon said.

Sarah didn't speak immediately. She was clenching her skirt tightly. She's nervous.

"Gladys asked me to do that. I'm sorry Eve! I'm sorry Chloe!" Sarah said and cried.

"Ok. I see. It's great that you are willing to speak the truth. You all can go back to class now. I will decide what to do." Ms fiddleson said and all of us nod.

While on our way walking back to class, Brandon whispered in my ear.

"How are you going to thank me?"

Ha! Thank you? You're the one who is willing to help me. It's not like I'm the one who begs you to help me.

I know, I'm mean. Told all of you so.

Brandon seems to know what I'm thinking and he smirked.

"Blench Jansen."

"Yes?" Erm, wait what?!

Holy fudge! How on earth does Brandon know? Stay tuned for the next chapter!