Chapter 1

A week before Chloe is unconscious

"Chloe!" Vanessa and Eve exclaimed as they run towards Me and cling onto me.

"Where are ya going?"

"I'm going to the rehearsal for the school anniversary," I said.

Yes, I'm selected to dance on stage for the school anniversary. I'm excited that I could finally have the chance to show my talent yet at the same time, afraid that I might make mistakes.

"Oh come on! Again? You have been going to the rehearsal everyday and every week after school!" Eve said with a sullen face.

Well, she's a bit dramatic. Don't mind her.

"Eve, I promise you that I will immediately hang out with you after the performance okay?"

"Fine." She said as she pursed her lips.

Just then, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Chloe! It's Me, Blench."

Blench, My twin sister. No one knows that I have a twin sister. Including my bestie, Vanessa , Eve and my boyfriend, Zion whom I just broke up with.

"Yes, Blench?"

"Mum asked me to call you and inform you that she's inviting granny over for dinner."

"Ok. I will come home as soon as possible after my rehearsal."

"Alright, bye."
.
.
.

Four hours before Chloe is unconscious.

"Breathe! You can do it Chloe!" I told myself in my mind when I'm at the backstage, getting ready for the dance performance.

Bad luck is, I'm having a fever. It might be that I have not enough rest due to the long hour of practicing and rehearsals.

"Chloe." A Voice behind said.

I turned behind and it's him, zion.

"I'm just here to see you. You look gorgeous today."

My heart moved. I am a person whose heart is easily moved. That's why I do not want to see him ever again.

"Thank you. Now, you can leave." I said, grasping my dress tightly and do not dare to look at him. I'm afraid.
.
.
.

"Now, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, please give a round of applause to Chloe Jansen!"

So, here it goes.

As the curtain opens, there sits the student and teacher of the school. It's my first performance and I have to shine. I Can't let the fever affect me.

Zion's POV

I went to the backstage and looked for Chloe. At first sight, she looked stunning. But, at the same time, she looked pale. Is she alright? I know she told me not to look for her ever again, ever since that day.

That day

"Zion!" Gladys called me from the back.

"Are you free now? I have urgent matters to tell you."

Urgent matters? That's so random.

I followed her to a corner.

"What is it?" I asked and then she smirked.

Huh?

Suddenly, she kissed me. My eyes opened widely and I was shocked. What the hell? She does know that I have a girlfriend!

Just then, a loud sound of books falling on the floor can be heard. And, this is only when, Gladys let go of me and ran off.

It was Chloe, who dropped the books. She saw what happened. But...

"Chloe, it isn't what you saw," I said as I rushed towards her.

"I can't believe you... you..." her tears fell. She's shaking.

"Chloe! Listen to me!" I grabbed her hand to stop her from shaking. She's not calm.

"Let go of me!" She escapes my grab and gave me a tight slap.

"I don't want to see you ever again!" She shouted and ran off.

Today

"Chloe," I said. The moment she turned to look at me, her face looked paler.

"I thought I said that we will not see each other again. Why are you here?" Is all that she said.

"I'm just here to see you. You looked gorgeous today." I said, trying to fake a smile.

"Thank you. You can leave now."

She really does not want to see me. Well, not wanting to affect her performance, I left the backstage and returned to my seat.

"Now ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, please give a round of applause to Chloe Jansen!" The emcee said and everybody is clapping.

As the curtain opens, I could see Chloe standing there. And so, here it goes!

The music was played and she was dancing gracefully, elegantly and one word to describe it is, beautiful.

That's my Chloe Jansen!

Not knowing when, her performance ended and she took a courtesy bow at the audience, which is me, too and the curtain closes.

Chloe's POV

The performance ended and it was sad that everything went so fast yet, relieved that I finally could rest. I am having a terrible headache and I am shivering. Thanks to the fever.

"Nice performance out there! You look stunning!" The Co emcee said and hugged me.

"Thanks," I said, trying to smile.

"Are you alright? Your body temperature is a little hot."

"Not to worry, I'm just having a slight fever," I said.

"Dear, please go get some rest at the performer's room downstairs."

"Will do." And then I left.

I went to the backstage staircase and just then, looked who I met.

"Chloe, Chloe. So great to see you. Your performance just now was terrible. Urgh, even my grandma can dance better than you."
.
.
.
Until the next chapter! Can all of you guess who is it?