Special episode

*special*

Chloe's POV

Ever since I regained my consciousness, I haven't had the time to talk to Zion. Until that day, that evening, when I went to stopped the wedding.

He have asked me out to meet him at Elliott bay waterfront. Reluctantly, I agreed.

I wore a white shift dress with black pumps and walked towards him, who was leaning against the pole, wearing a white linen shirt with black jeans , staring at the sunset. The evening light of Seattle and cool breeze welcomed me as I stood beside him.

"Chloe?" He asked, still can't differentiate me and blench.

"Why do you ask me out?" I asked, eyes not looking at his.

"Why didn't I know you have a twin?"

"Why do you need to?" I said, almost raising my voice as I remembered the scene of betrayal.

"Look, Chloe. All along, you know I love you. What happened with gladys was just a misunderstanding." He explained as he lean closer towards me.

"Stop. If you ask me here to listen to your explanation, I'm done with it." I said and was going to leave until Zion grabbed my wrist and pulled me in his embrace.

What?

"No, Chloe. Don't go."

The familiar scent of his Cologne. No, I can't do this.

"Let go, Zion." I said, trying to break free from him but he was too strong.

"On that day, Gladys told me that she wanted to talk to me. But, she kissed me out of a sudden then the next moment was you, sawing. It is a misunderstanding, trust me Chloe. I will always love you. I love you till the extend I mistook your sister as you."

No, don't tell me these. My heart can't take it. I cry easily.

"Forgive me, Chloe. For what I did to your sister. You know how painful the feeling is when I thought I lost you. Its like having a car run over me a thousands, no billion time."

There I go, my tears flowed in his embrace, making his shirt wet.

I didn't say anything next. I was speechless. But, the struggle of me wanting to break free from him stops, eventually.

Minutes later, he let go of me and I realised I made his shirt filled with my tears. Oh shit.

"Uh.. I'm sorry. I made your clothes wet." I said, voice hoarse from crying.

"Leave that. I'm willing to let you make my clothes wet a billion time."

Really?

"Earlier on, you said that when you thought you lost me, it's like having a car run over you? Really?" I said and his eyes lit up.

What?

"You don't believe me? I could prove to you." He said.

What? Prove to me?

Suddenly, he run towards the busy road and stood there.

What the hell is he trying to do?!

"Zion!" I shouted and run towards him, pulling him back to the pavement.

"Are you mad?! You can get killed anytime!" I shouted and he smirks.

Boy, he sure doesn't have a sense of safety.

"What?" I said, annoyed.

"You're worried about me."

....

"No, I'm not." I said, facing my back towards him and trying to hide my emotions.

"Yes, you are." He said and was at my front again.

"I'm just do not want the innocent person who run you over to held a name of a murderer, just because you were so stupid to stand in the middle of the road." I pout and he laughs.

"I told you, I would prove it to you, if you want."

"Did I say I want?" I said.

"I'm sorry okay? So, am I forgiven?" He asked.

Ha! He wished.

"Maybe?" I said, trying to stifle a laugh and walk away from him.

"Hey!" He shouted from behind and tried to catch up.

So, the rest of the evening past by.