Chapter 20

A voice of someone clearing his or her throat alarmed us and we turn around to see women standing there. She looked so elegant and she is so beautiful. Who is she?

"Sorry, Brandon I didn't know you have a guest." She said.

Wait, she knows Brandon?

"Blench, this is Josephine, my cousin. She came back from Australia two years ago and worked here ever since. Josephine, this is Blench, my girlfriend." Brandon said.

Girlfriend huh...

"Nice to meet you, Josephine," I said, shaking her hands.

"Call me Jose."

"Jose."

One month later

I have been working in St Mary hospital for about a month now. I can say that working in a hospital Is not easy and it sure is hectic.

I am a higher trainee under the care of my so-called teacher, Wilson Stanford. He is a consultant in the hospital despite his young age of 30 years old.

Trying to rest for awhile, I have been called down to the A&E department to retrieve a new patient. What a day...

I hurried down to the department and entered the room and to my horror, it's Brandon and Jose.

"Brandon? Jose?" I said eyes widened surprised.

"Blench, Jose fell down earlier on and sprained her ankles. Can you check on her?" Brandon said worriedly, hands holding on to Jose.

"Of course," I said. Don't think so much...

Luckily, the sprained was not serious. It was just a little swollen.

"She's free to go," I said as I removed the surgical glove from my hand.

"Thank you, blench," Jose said and hugged me.

That was so sudden...

"You're welcome."

"By the way, do you want to have dinner with Brandon and I tomorrow night?" She asked.

A three-person dinner... okay....

"Sure, since I'm not on duty."

"Great! See you tomorrow." She said and placed her arms on Brandon's shoulder while Brandon placed his at her waist and left. They looked like a real couple.

What am I thinking! They are just cousins...

Suddenly, someone hit me on the head.

"Your boyfriend?"

It's Wilson....

"Uh, yeah... and why did you hit me on the head? It hurt!" I shouted and hit him on his shoulder. Despite that, he still laughs his ass off.

Hey!

"It's a blessing that it hurt. Or else I thought that you're dead, just staring into blank space like that." He said and left

What the...
.
.
.
The next day, I made my way to the diner and since it was located in the mall and I'm thirty minutes early so I decided to shop around.

Passing by a shop that sells man stuff, a tie caught my attention. That tie would suit Brandon perfectly well. And, Brandon birthday is tomorrow, I will buy one for him.

Next, I waited outside the diner and they are still not here. Which is strange, because Brandon was always punctual. I decided to take out my phone to call him until I heard a passerby saying that someone fainted in the mall.