chapter 9

*special*

Gladys's POV

Camp week was over and my mind is still blank for knowing a truth...

Ever since Chloe come back to school from her recovery, I find her strange. She changed her personality, her outfits, her everything... she even knows how to fight!

But the answer to my curiosity was answered during the camp.

It was when Brandon, Zion, and Mr. Adam had gone to find Chloe. I went into the forest to look for her as well. To see, if she's dead. I followed the map that Chloe had and suddenly, I saw her on the floor, head on her knee. What is she doing? I was about to walk towards her until I heard Brandon's voice.

"Blench! Are you okay?"

Blench?

I hide behind the tree to hear their conversation. She is hugging him tightly.

Blench? What the hell? Who's Blench? I quickly ran back to the campsite. This was too shocking...

After returning to school, I took the old Chloe worksheets and the current Chloe worksheets. Indeed, their handwriting we're different. Then, I secretly followed her after school. It leads me to a hospital in Vancouver. What is she doing there?

She went into a Ward that had a name stated outside, "Chloe Jansen."

Chloe Jansen... the real Chloe Jansen. Who exactly is she? Why did she come to become Chloe and lie to everyone? Why did she look exactly the same as Chloe?

I went home to call my private investigator to check on her. A few days later, a full report of her was sent to me.

Name: Blench Jansen
Age:20
Gender: female
Marital status: single
Personal information: Had a twin sister name, Chloe Jansen. Both of them lived with their mom in Seattle. Born on 25 December 1996.

She is blench. And they are twins. No wonder they looked the same. What does she want?
Do I want to reveal her identity? After pondering for a while, I have decided. Nice to meet you, Blench Jansen. You better watch out.

Oh no! What would happen to Blench? Will Gladys reveal her identity? Stay tuned for the next chapter!