Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Jordan's POV

I woke the next morning to Kaylie's loud and annoying snoring. I look at my phone. I see that I have a text from Zayn.

Zayn: Can we talk? And I'll pick you up at 12.

I text back saying "sure." I figured it would be a while before he woke up. I got up went to take shower and did my hair and make up and went down stairs to make some French toast for me and Kaylie. Normally my mom would be but she had to go on a trip for work for a few months so Kaylie will be staying with me until she got back. I heard Kaylie get up because Kaylie can smell food from a mile away. "Morning JoJo" Kaylie says while whipping her eyes to wake up. "Morning Kay!" I said way to excited. "Why you so happy all of a sudden? Only because you were all down about the whole thing last night." Kaylie said. "He asked if I wanted hang out at his house with him and talk about the whole thing that happened last night, I guess." "Thats great Jo!This means he wants you to be with him!" Kaylie said. Where in the heck did that come from! "What the heck?!" I say looking at her sorta blushing. "What it's true! Nial-" I cut her off by putting her plate in front of her. She grabbed the syrup and drowned her toast in it. I had to take it from her to get some. I sat down next to Kaylie and ate with her. We talked about everything until she was done. She went up stairs to take a shower and I was still down stairs eating. I heard Kaylie's phone vibrate.

❤Niall❤: I will pick you up around 12. I need your address so I can know where you live.

Kaylie (Jordan): 169 Windrace Trail and does Zayn like Jordan?

I feel weird doing this but I need to know. Then I heard my phone go off.

Zayn: You can wear casual clothes but we might go out with Niall and Kaylie.

Great a double date. Wait no it's not a date it's a double hang out, or was it a date?

Jordan: Ok. Do I need to bring dressy clothes? Or is it not like that?

I was finally finished  with my breakfast when Kaylie got out of the shower. I went up stairs to go find something to wear for today. I made the decision of light blue skinny jeans and a white aropostal shirt and black converses. And if I need to dress up for dinner I pulled out my favorite low rise dress and some black heels.

Kaylie's POV

I went down stairs to watch some tv. I grabbed my phone off the bar where we ate. I looked my phone to see that I got a message from Niall.

❤Niall❤: Thank you and yes, she's all he talks about now. She says she smiles like a angle and she has the prettiest eyes a girl could have.

When did I sent Niall Jordan's address?  And when did I ask him if Zayn liked her? Niall must have text me when I was in the shower and she read the text and replied. She's a sneaky little girl. But I didn't mind.

Kaylie: Awe! She's going to like this and this is her address. I'm staying with her until her mom gets back from a trip for work.

I went and sat on the couch and waited for Jordan  to come down. She has on clothes which I thought was weird because normally she wears pajamas til she has something to do....I looked at the clock it was already 11:45. OMG I need to go get dressed. "Wear causal and take dress clothes with you!" Jordan yelled from the living room. I picked out some shorts and my favorite mustache shirt and some toms. For my dressy I just got something nice from Jordan's closet. She always had nice stuff in there and we were the same size so. I picked out a light blue dress that came up to about the middle if my thigh and some white sandals. I've seen it on Jordan before and it looked great on her, so I bet it will look better on me! Just kidding. I dressed really fast. When I was walking down stairs heard the doorbell ring. Jordan went for the door and answered it. Standing there was the very hot Niall. I walked the rest of the way to the door and he had his mouth wide open. "What's wrong?" I asked blushing a little. "Nothing, you look amazing." He said while smiling the biggest smile I have ever seen. I started to blush. I think he noticed because he grabbed my hand and said goodbye to Jordan  and we headed to his blue mustang. I hopped in the passenger seat and buckled up. I turned to see Niall staring at me. "What? Is there something on my face?!" " No beautiful. But there is this." Before I knew it Niall had kissed me. Not on the cheek but on the lips! It felt like fireworks were going everywhere! I kissed back but not like a full kiss back. I just peeked him. When we pulled away from each other, I turned my head toward the window and started blushing. We finally left Jordan's driveway. I was so happy!