Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Jordan's POV

I was so happy and excited to be having his baby. I looked down at my stomach in the car and rubbed it. Holy shit! We need to get married before I'm too big for my dress. Zayn must of realized what I was thinking. "I know what you are thinking." He said with his eyes focused on the road. "When do you want to have it? I mean summer is in like a few weeks. We could do it on the beach and have a reception in a fancy place."  I said looking at him. "I actually like that idea." He said giving me a kiss. We were in our drive way. I hopped out of the car and waited for Zayn to unlock the door.

"We need to tell the boys and our parents." I said looking up at him. We were sitting on the couch watching tv. I had my head on his shoulder. "We can tell the boys tonight. There coming over to play FIFA." "Oh ok. Do I need to cook?" "Niall's going to be here." He said with 'duh' in his voice. I giggled and got up and started cooking and making sandwiches.

A few hours later there was a knock at the door. "Hey Alex and Harry. You guys finally came back." I said sitting the food out. "Yeah just in time for FIFA!" Harry said. "I guess they do this all the time." I nodded my head.

"Hey guys." I heard from the front door. "NIALLBOO!" I screamed and ran over to him and jumping in his arms. "Jordiboo!" He said hugging my back. We let go and I spotted Liam. "LILI" I said doing the same thing I did with Niall. "Hey Jor!" He hugged back and picked me up. "I thought that was our thing?" Niall said putting his hand over his heart. "It's our thing. Me, you, and Liam's." I said smiling at him. "Where's Carrot King?" I asked Niall. "I'm right her!" He said coming up behind me. "Hey!" I said hugging him two. 

"I cooked so don't be scared to eat." I said looking at all the boys besides Niall. I knew he was going to eat. I grabbed beers and juice from the fridge. I walked over to the living room placing the beers on the coffee table. I went upstairs to change into my pajamas.

Zayn's POV

"GOAL!" I threw my hands up in the air while Harry was like dang. "So Zayn what happened at the doctor?" Harry asked me with his eyes focused on the tv. "They ran some test and we found out she's pregnant after all." "Congratulations lad." Niall said. "Thanks Niall." "Uncle Carrot!" We laughed. "If it a boy you should name it Niall." Niall said. "No Liam!" "Harry is the name for the boy." Harry said. "We're not naming it after any of you morons." I said. "Hurtful!" They all said.

Jordan was coming downstairs. She was at the last step, when me and the boys got up and hugged her. "What's going on?" She said hugging back and laughing.

I counted off.

1

2

3

"Congratulations!!" They yelled. She laughed even more. "Thanks guys!" She said giving all of them hugs. "So who are the god parents?" Alex asked drinking apple juice. "All of you are." They all jumped up and down.

Jordan's POV

"I'm going to spoil that peanut." Niall said as I was going against him in FIFA. "I know you are Niallboo. So will the rest of the boys. Isn't that right guys?." "Yep!" They said popping the 'p'. "This is why I love guys!" "We love you too Jordan!" I laughed and continued playing. Zayn can back from the bathroom and gave me a kiss.