Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning. I was still feeling really sorry for punching Jordan in the face. When I looked over I had Alex in my arms. Oh, I forgot. That we did it last night, but we made sure Jordan and Zayn were sleeping. I slide my arm from under her and went down stairs to fix some breakfast for all of us.

"Morning Harry." "Morning Jordan." I said giving her a big smile. She smiled back while stretching. "What you cooking?" She asked walking into the kitchen. "Omelets." "Yummy." I know omelets were her favorite. "How's your lip?"  "Oh it's...fine I guess...."  She drifted off.  Then she spotted my business.  "Where the hell is your pants??!"  She yelled.  "Oh my god". I quickly ran back to my room to put some pants on.

Jordan's POV

"HEY".  I heard a yell behind the door.  "OPEN THIS DAYUMM THING UP MOTHAHFAHKA!!!!!"  I quickly ran to open the door.  It was my cousin Payge.  I glomped her.  She hugged back.  When we let go she sighed.  "How long has it been...... 4 years?  Good god....." She trailed off in thought.  "Hey,  who's this?"  Called Zayn from the top of the stairs.  "This is my cousin,  Payge!"  I said excitedly.  "Who's the other one?"  It wasn't until then that I noticed a boy standing at the door.  With blonde hair and blue eyes.  He kind of looked like Niall.  "Oh yeah this is Alois,  my boyfriend!" Payge exclaimed as she pulled him into our house.  "So, I was thinking,  since you're getting married to Zayn,  we girls need to get your wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses!  I heard there was a really good store for that here."  "How did you know..."  I started to ask.  "Really?  Did you forget that Zayn is famous?  Of COURSE the paparazzi are going to know! For gods sake the whole world knows!"  We all sat down on the couch as Payge  continued blabbering about how she knows everything about us.  Then a thought popped in my head.  That Alois guy,  he looked pretty old actually....  "You're sixteen right?" I asked.  "Yeah.  Why?" She replied.  "How old is that kid?"  She stared at me for a while.  "......why?" She asked.  I stood up and leaned over her. "I swear to god.  There's something wrong with you...... Other than that...."  I touched her head.  "He's 19 okay?!"  She yelled,  then growled through her teeth.  "Don't touch me".  "Nineteen?  Ew".  Said Harry.  "Wh-when did you.?" I said.  "I just came down here to get some food..... Which was not made?" He questioned. "Harry you were in the middle of making it when you went to put on some pants." We all started to laugh. "Why are you dating him? He's 3 fucking years older then you." I said giving her the evil eye. I've been really protective over Payge every since she was a kid. "Because I like him! Why are you dating Zayn he's older then you." She said snapping back. "He's only a year and a 13 days older!" "Fine.... So what time are we going to go looking for your dress." She said giving me a big smile. I swear she's bipolar. "We can go now just let me get Alex and tell her to get dressed." I said running up the stairs.

"ALEX GET DRESSED! WE'RE GOING DRESS SHOPPING." I yelled at her door. "YAY! OK.  IN READY RIGHT NOW." "THEN GO DOWNSTAIRS AND MEET PAYGE." I yelled from my room. I put in a pair of skinny jeans and a white tank top I got from Rue 21, and my chucks.

~At the bridal shop~

"What about this one?" Alex picked up and showed me. "It's amazing! It's what I've been looking for." We've been here for about 2 hours. We're completely tired of dresses. "Go try it on. It's your size." I grabbed the dress and went to the dressing room. The dress fitted perfectly. The dress had a beautiful sweetheart top and a really cute waste ballet with a bow in the middle and a fluffy bottom. "OH MY JASHIN You look beautiful." Said Payge. Alex was just sitting there with her mouth wide open. "You really like it?" I said looking at myself in the mirrors. "Yes! Get it." Alex said. "Ok. How much is it?" I asked being worried. "Let me see." Payge said walking over and looking at the tag. "It's $3000." "WHAT?! $3000! I don't got that kind of money!" "Zayn does. Why don't you ask him?" Payge said. This girl thinks that Zayn has all the money.... Well he does but I'm not trying to ask him for money. "No." "Yes." Noo." "Yes." "Fine." She got me to ask him because she gave me puppy dog eyes. I always fall for puppy dog eyes it one of my weaknesses. I went and grabbed my phone in the dressing room and dialed Zayn's number.

"Hello."I said feeling a little nervous. "Hey babe! What's up?" "I found a dress for me." "That's great! How much is it?" The questions I've been dreading for him to ask. "3-$3000." "How much money did you take with you?" "About $900." "I got it babe." "Really?" "Yeah. I even got the bridesmaid dresses." "Thank you babe! Love you." "Love you too. Bye." "Bye."

Zayn is so sweet. This is why I love him so much. "Well is he going to?" Payge asks. "Yep! He'll be here in about 10 minutes." "When did he say that?" Alex asked. "About 9 minutes ago." "What are you sitting here for! Go get changed. It's bad luck if he see you in your..... dress before the wedding." I ran to the changing room and quickly got out of the dress and put back on my normal clothes.

Payges POV

"I uh... Have to go to the bathroom..."  I said.  "Okay". Said Alex.  I slowly walked to the bathroom dreading what I knew was coming next.  'Oh god....' I thought as I looked in the mirror.  I didn't see what I wanted.  I saw tears flowing down my cheeks.  But I knew everyone else saw a happy cheerful laughing girl.  I pulled the ribbon out of my pink locks, and let my bangs fall.  I pulled a small razor out of my purse and ripped it across my skin.  I was crying.  'God,pull yourself together Payge.  Your makeup's going to be messed up.'  I put my hand in my purse and wrapped it around a metal object.  'No.  I can't.  Not right now.....'  I let go of it and walked out of the bathroom.  When I got back out to Alex, Jordan, and Zayn. I smiled cheerfully and waved.

Zayn's POV

I was at the bridal shop with the girls now.  "Can I see the dress?" I asked Jordan. "No." She said hiding the dress. "Why not?" I said giving her a sad face. "It's bad luck for us if you see it." "Oh ok." I said giving up.

"That'll be $3000 please." Said the cute cashier. She was a brunette with blue eyes. She had her hair down in a waterfall braid. Don't ask why I know this. I have a sister. "Here you go." I said accidentally winking at her. I guess Jordan noticed it because she nudged me right in the side. I didn't mean to do it, it just happened.

We walked out of the shop. "What the hell was that in there Zayn!" Jordan said. I could tell she was getting jealous. "Sorry I didn't mean for that to happen." "I know, but your mine and I don't want anyone else to have you." Jordan said coming up to me and hugging. "Your mine also. And if anyone tries to hurt you or anything I will hurt them." I said kissing her on her forehead. "Ok guys to much PDA." Payge said. We all laughed.

~Later that night~

Jordan's POV

Me and Zayn were sitting on the couch snuggling. When me heard moaning from upstairs. "Who the hell is fucking?" Zayn asked. "I don't know." I say looking at him. "Lets go see." Zayn says. "Okay."

We walked up the stairs slowly. We first checked our room because Payge and Alois was in there and I'm not having a 19 year old and a 16 year old do that in my bed or my house. Next we went to Harry's door. That's where it was coming from. Zayn reached for the door knob. "Zayn what are you doing?!" I say whisper yelling. "What does it look like I'm doing!" He says whisper yelling back. "We're going to go in and scare them. 3...2...1." He said just opening the door. "Hey Harry." "Ahhhhhh!" Both Harry and Alex said. They quickly tried to cover themselves up. Me and Zayn started rolling on the floor laughing. "Dude what the hell?!" Harry asked Zayn. "It's funny!" He said in between laughs. "We'll let you two get back to having fun." I said taking Zayn and walking out the door.

We kicked Alois and Payge out of our room to there guest room. I changed into my pajamas and went to lay down. "You coming baby?" I asked Zayn. "Yeah." He said taking off his shirt and shorts. He looked so sexy. I bit on my lip but it hurt to bad so I just bit my finger. Zayn noticed it and crawled in the bed and cuddled with me. I felt my eyes getting heavy. I then feel asleep.