Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Jordan's POV

I woke up the next morning to see Zayn staring at me. "Morning love." He said kissing me on the forehead. "Morning." I said whipping my eyes to wake up. "I made you breakfast." "Did you make omelets?" I said while smelling the air. "Yep. Your favorite." I got up and stretched. Zayn just hopped out of bed and grabbed me by the hand. "Why are you in such a rush?" I said slowing down. "Because, today is a special day." I looked at him puzzled.

When we we're down the stairs there was breakfast and flowers waiting for me and some snoring from the boys who stayed over last night. "Awe Zayn." I said giving him a hug and a kiss. "You don't know what today is do you?" He said chuckling. "Yeah.... No." I said. "It's our two year anniversary." "Holy shit! It's the twentieth!" I said too loud one of the boys adjusted themselves on the couch. "I'm sorry I forgot babe." I said looking down. Zayn came over and brought my face up. "It's fine. As long as I have you with me is the best present I could ever have." I blushed and he kissed me. It wasn't like our normal kisses, this one was long and passionate. I dig into my omelette which tasted like heaven. "Do you like it?" "It's delicious baby! Thank you." I said taking my last bite. "Now go upstairs and get ready we're going leaving in an hour." "How should I dress?" "How ever you want to." "Okay."

I quickly ran upstairs and took a shower. I picked out a dress that I found in Forever 21. It had a black top and a pink sparkly skirt. It came up to about mid thigh. For my shoes I put on some black sandals I got from Rue 21. I went back to the bathroom and put on some light makeup.

I walked back downstairs to hear the boys talking. "Mate she's going to love it." What we're they talking about? "What if she hates me for taking her?" "She's not if she hasn't met them." It sounded like Louis talking. I was on the last step when I lost my balance and fell on the ground face first. "Ow." I said holding the side of my face. "Are you okay?" Zayn asked coming to help me up. "Yeah I'm fine." I said giving him a smile. "Your hair is messed up now love." "Damn it!" I said running to the downstairs bathroom. He was right. I brushed my hair and then put it up in a high ponytail. I walked back out and the guys just stared at me. "What's wrong?" I asked. "You look gorgeous!" Louis said. I laughed and blushed at his comment. "Thank you." "Ok guys stop looking at her like that, she's all mine." Zayn said pulling me close to him by my waist. He kissed me on the forehead before we went out the door to his car.

"So where are we going and why are there bags packed in the back?" I asked him.

Zayn's POV

"You and I are going to Bradford for two weeks so you can meet my mum and my sisters." I said holding her hand. "But first were going to go see a film." "What film?" "It's a surprise." We we're going to go see Monsters University. I know it's a kiddy movie but she really wanted to see it.

* Later at the movie theater *

"Two ticket for Monster University." I asked the nice lady. "$25.30." I gave her the money. "Here you go." She said handing me the tickets. "Thank you." We walked in and went to get popcorn and stuff. "Zayn you remembered I wanted to see this movie." "Why would I forget?" "I don't know." She said. I gave her a kiss and got our popcorn and we went to the theater we need to and sat at the very top.