Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jordan's POV

We were finally at the skating rink. "Hi. How many of you will be skating?" "All of us." I said giving her the money. I already knew how much it was because I came here one time with Liam, Louis, and Niall. The only reason I was with all of them is because Zayn was out with is mom and Alex and Harry were on a date. We had tons of fun. Plus that was the first time I felt like one of the guys. "How did you know how much it was?" "I told you I went here with Liam Louis and Niall one time when you were at the gym." "Oh yeah."

We got our shoes and sat down on one of the round benches. Me and Alex got up with no problems. But Harry and Zayn were struggling to keep balance. Me and Alex sat there laughing at them, but we ended up helping them up. "Thank you they said together. We had to hold there hands just to keep them up on there feet. There were a few romantic moments and a lot of hilarious moments. I loved all of them.

~ Later that night ~

Zayn's POV

"I'm hungry." I said to Jordan. "Lets order pizza then." Yes. I was hoping she was going to say pizza. "Okay. HAZZA! ALEX! WE'RE ORDERING PIZZA. WHAT DO TOU WANT ON IT?" Jordan said about to call in the order. "Same as we always get." Alex said coming down stairs in her pajamas. She had her hair up in a high ponytail with some hairs sticking out.

"Hello. Can I get two large pizzas with pepperoni, pineapple, and ham. Ok thank you." Jordan said laying her iPhone down. "The pizza is $20.97 and it will be here in twenty minutes." She said going over to the couch and grabbing the laptop to play  'The Sims 3'. She was in love with the game. "You really love that game don't you?" "Yep. Especially now that I have all of the games." She smiling at me. "I have me and you on here." "Really how is our life like?" "Well we live on a huge house boat and were married. Your a rockstar and I'm the boss of a five star resort. I'm also pregnant with our first child." "Wow. You've must of been playing this for a while." "Yep. For 3 weeks. Wait what's today's date?" She said looking worried. "The 10th. Why?" "My periods 3 weeks late..." She trailed off. "Zayn take me to the hospital. Right now please." "Okay. Lets go." I said grabbing my car keys. "Harry we'll be back." "Okay... Is every thing okay?" "I hope so."

~ At the hospital ~

"Mrs. Jordan Matthews" the nurse called. We both got up and followed the nurse. "Please take a seat the doctor will be with you shortly." The nurse said before walking out of the room and shutting the door.

"Zayn?" "Yeah?" I said looking at her with worry that she might say something I regret her saying. "How much do you love me?" "To the sun and back. Listen if your pregnant, I'm not going to leave you or kick you out. I'm going to love you and the baby." I looked at her and smiled. She started to cry. I went over to the examining bed and sat next to her and hugged her. "Everything will be okay. What I just said, I mean it okay." I whispered in her ear. "I love you Zayn." She said softly. "I love you too."

The doctor walked in about ten minutes later. "Well Mrs. Matthews I'm proud to say..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N} Cliff hanger guys. I know it's a little short but I've been staying up past 12 to write some of these chapters so I'm really sleepy when u write some of these chapters. Love you guys!