Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Jordan's POV

Gosh my head hurts. What happened last night. All I remember is going to Nandos and leaving and coming home. Zayn helped me put on my pjs and he tucked me in. He was so sweet! I got up slowly. So this is what a hangover feels like. I walked the the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs to go watch some tv. I walked over to the fridge and saw a note from Kaylie.

'Me and Niall are out partying. I'm going to stay with him tonight. Call Zayn when you wake up.

Love, Kaylie.'

Great, while I was wasted last night Kaylie decides to go out to a party with Niall. What a friend she is. I went upstairs to get my phone and call Zayn.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Hello?" Zayn said with his sexy morning voice. "Hey did I wake you up?" "Yea, but it's fine. How are you feeling?" "Horrible. What did I drink?" "You took shots. I don't know what of. I'm sorry I let you drink like that. I know American girls have to be twenty-one to drink. But up here it's eighteen." He said with disappointment in himself. "It's not your fault. I'm the one who should of known better. If my mom was home I would be dead right now. It's okay though, I had fun with you. Do you want to come over?" "Yea. Ill be there in 10 minutes." "Okay. See you then. Love you. I mean bye." I'm so stupid. "Bye." He said chuckling.

Why do I have to get nervous around him?! He's my boyfriend for crying out loud! But he is amazingly cute. Not even cute...he's hot!

About ten minutes later I heard a knock at the door. It's not who I was looking for. "Hey baby." Said my ex boyfriend Finn. "What the heck are you doing here?!" I say trying to close the door but he stopped it with his foot. "I'm here to see my girl." Evilly smirking at me. "I'm not your girl anymore! We broke up 6 months ago!" "That doesn't mean I don't love you still."

Me and Finn dated for about 2 years until I found out he was cheating on me for one of my bestfriends. I hated him after that. He never stopped call or texting me ' I'm sorry, give me another chance! I love you. Ill never do it again.' I had to change my number just so he would stop.

"Well I don't love you! Now leave I have someone coming over." I said looking out the door to see Zayn pull up on his motorcycle. Thank God he's here now. "Who's this?" Zayn asked me looking at Finn. "It's nobody." "I'm Finn her boyfriend." He said looking at Zayn. "What! Is this true Jordan?" He said looking sad and mad at the same time. "No babe! He's my ex. We broke up 6 months ago." I said looking in to Zayn's eyes. "Finn leave. NOW!" "Ok,ok. But I'll be back for you. You will be mine again." He said looking at me and Zayn. Zayn started to clinch  his hand to make a fist. But I grabbed it and locked fingers with him. He started to calm down a little. I lead him to the couch and we sat down. "I'm so sorry about that." I said looking at him. "Did you lose your V card to him?" He asked looking at me. "No! I wouldn't lose it to him!" I said looking at Zayn funny. "Would you lose it to me?" He asked. "I don't know. I'm waiting for marriage to go that far." I said looking at him. He looked like he had something on his mind.

Zayn's POV

I think I love her. I got so mad at that guy. "What did he say to you?" "He told me he still loved me." She said about to cry. "Where you in love with him?" I asked whipping her tears. She didn't answer me. "Well were you?" "Yes Zayn I was. He was so sweet and kind to me, I fell hard for him too. When we kissed I felt like I was floating. We always had each others back." She got up and sat in my lap. "But I have you now. Your my superman." "And your my Wonder Woman." I said hugging her from behind. "What do you want to do now?" I asked her. "Why don't we go take my dog for a walk to the park?" "Ok. Lets go."

Jordan went to go get her little hot dog. She was holding her in her arms with her leash on. "Zayn meet Princess. She's our new little dog we just got." She said kissing her. She was so small. My dog would probably step on her.

*After the walk*

"Do you want to go get some coffee?" I asked Jordan. "Sure where's the best place to get it?" "How about Starbucks." "I love Starbucks. I never knew you guys had one. Me and my mom don't go out that much." "Ok go get changed and ill meet you in the car." "Ok!"

I went and sat on her couch and waited for her. About 10 minutes later she was ready. "Lets go."

We hopped in the car. I backed out if her driveway and hit the high way.

*ring*

*ring*

"Hello, mate" I said to Harry. "What you going lad?" "Taking Jordan to Starbucks." I said turning my head and looking at her. "Did you ask her?" "Yea." "What did she say?" With excitement in his voice. "She said yes." "Good job lad! Can I meet you two at Starbucks?" "Yea.  We don't care." "Alright see you then." "Bye."

"Who was that Zayn?" "Harry. He's meeting us at Starbucks." "Yay!" She said.

We were finally her. We saw Harry sitting at a table in the corner. "Hello Harry." Jordan said. "Hello Love. How is your day going." "Better because I'm with Zayn." She said squeezing my hand. "Awe. You two are cute." Harry said smiling. "I'll go get the drinks. What do you want babe?" "I'll have a frappé please." "Ok will get you one."

Jordan's POV

"Are you going to move in with Zayn too?" Harry asked me out of the blue. "He hasn't asked me too so...I don't know." I say wondering why he asked. "Why do you ask?" I said as Zayn walked up. "What where you two talking about?" "Me moving in with you and I asked if Jo was coming too." He said looking at Zayn. "That's what I needed to talk to you about. My mum sold the house to me and she's moving back Bradford. I'm staying here because I didn't want to leave you." "Awe Zayn that's sweet and of course I'll move in with you." I said smiling and hugging him. The rest of the day was amazing.