Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Jordan's POV

"I'm proud to say your not pregnant. Your period is just a little late." I jumped into Zayn's arms and kissed him. "Thank you doctor." I said taking Zayn's hand and running out of the room. I'm so happy I'm not pregnant. I mean if I was me and Zayn would have to take care of it and love it.

Oh our way home I started to feel sick. "Zayn, I don't feel good." "What's wrong?" "I just feel like I'm going to-" I threw up on the floor. The car came to a sudden stop. "Are you okay?" He said moving my hair. "Wait". I threw up again. "Jo. Do you need to go back?" "No I'm fine. I'm fine." I said. "Okay. Home is only a few minutes away." "Okay, please hurry." I said trying to relax. Zayn drove off. He kept looking at me every so often. He was holding my hand.

When we got home I went straight upstairs to bed. Zayn followed me. Harry and Alex were in there room cuddling. They are so cute. I walked in my room to see Payge and Alois. "Hey Jo.... You look terrible." "I feel terrible. Can you two go to the guest room." "Yeah." They said getting up and walking out the room.

I got into bed and laid down. I felt like a piece of shit. It's been so long since I've thrown up. It felt so weird. Zayn climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around me and pulled up the covers. "Good night Jo." He whispered in my ear before I feel asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N} sorry guys short chapter. Tomorrow I get one of my teeth pulled out. I'm not ready for then to numb me. I hate needles. Will try to update tomorrow. Love you guys.

                    •Des