Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

*A year and a half later*

I was laying on me and Zayn's bed when Zayn runs up the steps. "Go get ready we're going out. Wear that sun dress I bought you for your birthday." "Ok. Where are we going?" "You'll find out." He said winking at me. I went and got the dress he told me to wear. To go with it I put on white sandals.

I went downstairs to Zayn with a dozen roses in his hands. "Awe thank you Zayn. They are beautiful." "Just like you." I started to blush. "Are you ready to go?" "Yeah let's go. I'm excited." "I hope you like it." I knew I would because anything Zayn did was perfect. I loved this guy, he was the perfect one for me.

We hopped in to his SUV and drove off. We drove up to the beach. What I saw beautiful. "Zayn did you do this all by yourself?" "Yea with help from the lads and Alex. Alex is one of my best friends. We were friends back in high school and were reunited at my twentieth birthday party. She's been there for me a lot.

I stepped out of the car and closed the door. But to my surprise Zayn had picked me up bridal style. "Ah." I said holding him tightly. I was laughing as we walked to a blanket with all my favorite foods on it. He set me down and he walked around and sat in front of me. I grabbed a plate and put something to eat on it.

When we were done eating Zayn got up and took my hand and pulled me up. "Jordan you know I love you right?" "Yes. Where are you going with this?" I know he wasn't about to ask me what I think he's going to. "And I want to spent the rest of my life with you." OMG he's going to ask. "Jordan Alexis Matthew will you marry me?" "Yes! I will marry you." I didn't expect this at all. We hugged and kissed.

For the rest of the date we walked walked up and down the beach with our fingers intertwined. We left after I told him I was getting tired. I'm so excited to be Mrs. Malik.