Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Jordan's POV

It was about ten minutes before we got to the hospital. Zayn checked me in and lead me to the waiting room. I sat down slowly. I laid my head on Zayn's shoulder. He played with my hair as we waited. I looked at his shirt and saw the throw up on it. It smelled so bad. "Sorry about your shirt." I whispered. "It's fine." He said giving me a reassuring smile. I looked over at Payge. She was looking around like she was nervous. I looked down at her  wrist. There we're slash marks on her wrist. I grabbed her wrist and looked at it. She tried to take her arm back but I was stronger then her. "Payge what are those scars from?" I asked looking at her. She didn't answer me. "PAYGE!" I yelled whispered. "I CUT OK?!" She said yanking her arm. I looked at her with worry in my eyes. "Why do you want to hurt yourself?" I said with worry in my voice. "Every since you and your mom moved down here my parents haven't paid any attention to me. I felt so alone. That's why I came up here with you and my boyfriend Alois." "Payge, why didn't you tell me?" "I don't know." She started to cry. I gave Payge a hug to sooth her.

"Mrs. Matthews?" A young nurse called. We all got up and followed the nice nurse. We were in the last room in the back. "The doctor will be with you shortly." She said before walking out and closing the door.

"Zayn get the trash can." I said feeling the urge to throw up again.

Zayn's POV

I got up and quickly got the trash can. I held it in front of her and Payge got up just in case she needed to hold her hair. She threw up right when I was holding it. Payge quickly grabbed her hair and rubbing her back. When she was done, the doctor came in. "Nice to see you again Ms. Matthews and Mr. Malik." "Hey doc." She said whipping her mouth with a paper towel. "So what's the problem?" "She has been throwing up since we left yesterday." I said looking at Jordan. "We'll let us run some test and well find out the results." He said.

* Some Hours later *

"Well it looks like after all she is pregnant." Jordan's face went into complete shock. "You were just having morning sickness. Throwing up is normal especially when she's moving around a lot. "Thank you doctor." I took Jordan's hand and lead her out.

When we got in the car she broke down into tears. I don't think she was expecting it. "What's wrong baby?" "I'm just so excited to be having your child." She said whipping her tears and laughing. Payge was in the back laughing herself. "Auntie Payge!" She said loudly. I looked at her stomach. I can't believe my baby is in there.