Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Zayn's POV

Last night with Jordan was amazing. I was surprised that she was even ready. She was laying beside me sleeping facing me. She was so beautiful when she slept. I kissed her forehead before going down stairs to make some breakfast. I was making some biscuits, bacon, and eggs.

I put the biscuits the oven before I was done with the eggs. I saw Jordan walking down stairs with one of my shirts. "Morning." She said walking over to me and kissing me. "Morning." "What you cooking?" "Biscuits, bacon, and eggs. Just something light." I said kissing her again. "Last night was amazing Zayn." She said hugging me from behind. "I said that also." I said grabbing her hands. "I love you Zayn with all of my heart." "I love you too with all of my heart." I said before she went to go and sit on the couch.

"Morning mate." "Morning Harry and Alex." "Morning Zayn." Alex said before going and joining Jordan. "Dude me and Alex heard you two last night." Oh crap. Jordan didn't check to see if everyone was asleep. "Dude she was loud." He whispered that one. "Shut up." I said getting the biscuits out. "Foods done. So come eat." I said grabbing 4 plates. I fixed me and Jordan's plates and Harry fixed him and Alex's plate. "Thanks!" They said in unison.

We sat down and ate. Me and Harry talked about what we could do as a group today. "Lets go skating!" The girls said. We must of been talking way to loud. "Ok then. I guess we're going skating." "Yay!" The girls screamed running upstairs to get ready but Jordan ran back down. "Zayn do you want to take a shower with me?" She asked. "Yeah." I said following her upstairs into the bathroom.

It was about two o'clock when we were ready to go. We all climbed in to Harry's range rover. Alex and Harry in the front me and Alex in the back. Me and Jordan had our fingers locked in between one anothers. She had he head laying on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear "I love you." She smiled.