.1.

Taylor

"Get you lazy asses up!" A voice booms into my sister and I's room.

I open my eyes and our foster mother Karen looks pissed... As usual..

I sit up and glare at her.

"Don't you dare look at me like that missy! Now get your sister up and start making the younger ones breakfast! I'm going out!" she yells then slams the door.

I fall back on my bed and cover my eyes with my arms. I hate this place in all honesty I really do. She makes us take care of all the other Foster kids she has so she can go have a social life and we can't on the weekends. Same on weekdays after school we have to come back here instantly.

I should probably get out of bed though. I get up and walk over to my sister Kat's bed. She can sleep through Karen's yelling and I don't know how she can do it, "Kat time to get up." I tell her shaking her.

"Ugghh.. Do I have to Tay?" she asks.

"Sadly." I respond.

She sighs and then gets out of bed and we both head into our separate bathrooms and change. Karen gets a crap ton of money from her job but also from the government for taking care of us. The only thing she wants is money she doesn't even care about us. I brush my long almost black hair and leave it wavy and put on a sleeveless black shirt that has a slice of pizza on it, white skinny jeans, converse, and no makeup. No need for any.

I brush my teeth then head out to find Kat walking out at the same time as me. She has her patterned sweater, black shorts, and my combat boots. No makeup. Like I said no need to put on any. 

"Ready for the day sis?" I ask.

She just frowns at me and walks downstairs. She hates when I ask her that because it's the same thing every day. We head into the kitchen and make eggs, sausage, and toast for all 5 of us that live in this house. Kat and I are the oldest. We're fraternal twins so we're both 17 and then there's Katie who is 13, Lia who is 9, and the youngest Ariana who is 6. Yep and we take care of all three. Katie and Lia have taken a liking to me since they got here. It's probably because it's easier to talk to me about stuff. I'm most energetic and talkative. Kat is the quiet and shy one. But Ariana always goes to her and that's probably why she does.

"Guys! Breakfast!" I yell to the girls and they all come rushing down into the kitchen.

"Look's great guys!" Katie says grabbing food.

The others follow her lead and then we all sit at the dining table to eat. 

Katie is tall for a 13 year old she's 5'2, she's tan with brown hair and brown eyes. Lia looks a lot like Katie even though they aren't related and then Ariana is small, pale, with blonde hair and her eyes are a greenish brownish kind of color. ((I picture Skylynn Nash's little sister as her))

After we all finish eating Lia and Katie do the dishes and then they all go upstairs and get ready for the day. 

"GIRLS!! I'M BACK WITH EXCITING NEWS!!!" Karen says slamming the door shut.

Oh god what is it this time?

Katie, Lia, and Ariana run downstairs and we all sit in the living room as Karen stands and looks at all of us, "I have great news someone is coming over and is looking for someone to call there own so therefore one of you is going to be out of my hair! Isn't that exciting!?" she says.

All of us girls look at each other. I can't believe this is happening. What if I get separated from Kat again? Kat wouldn't be able to handle that after last time. We all just sit there in silence and look at her. She whispers okay with a smile on her face and walks away. 

****

Kat

Well it's time. One of us is going to taken away... I can't believe this this is just.. Well... Awful! I can't be separated from my sister... Not after last time.

The door opens and all us girls stand in a straight line as a tall boy with dark blonde hair and a lip piercing walks in. Taylor grabs my hand and squeezes as if saying everything is going to be fine.

"Mr. Hemmings here are the girls." Karen says acting as nice as she can. Keyword: acting.

He looks at all of us and then points to Taylor and I and then whispers into Karen's ear.

"Them?" she asks wide-eyed.

He nods and she just shrugs, "Taylor and Kat pack your bags." she says.

Luke looks at us and smiles, "I'll wait outside. Take as long as you need." he says softly as a Australian accent comes out.

God Damn.

Taylor and I look at each other and we head upstairs to our room and pack what little things we have as the other girls sit on our beds and watch. Once we're done we all head downstairs to the front door and exchange hugs.

Ariana is the last to hug both Taylor and I and once she hugs me there are tears in her eyes, "Do you have to leave?" she asks.

"Sadly I do Ari." I tell her as I wipe her eyes, "you be good okay." 

"I promise." she replies.

I hug her once more tightly and then Taylor and I head out the front door for the very last time. I slip my green checkered small backpack over one shoulder and get into the back seat as Mr. Hemmings puts our things in the car. He finally gets into the drivers seat and turns back towards Taylor and I.

"I'm Luke by the way." he smiles.

"I'm Taylor this is Kat." my sister says.

"Nice to meet you two. Let's get going." he says and then starts the car.

Well atleast I'm still with my sister right? As we pull out of the driveway I take out my white iPhone and put my headphones in and play Justin Bieber's new album 'Purpose'. He's bae.

I turn towards Taylor and see she has her headphones in two so I look out the window as it starts to rain. 

Taylor

About an hour of driving we finally reach a large house. Damn this Luke guy has money. We pull into the garage and Kat and I get out as Luke grabs our things from the car, "head on inside." he smiles.

We nod and walk inside through I guess what is the laundry room and then walk into the grand entrance to the house and we stare into the living room, that reveals three boys. One with crazy colored hair, one tan one with black hair, and one with curly hair. 

The one with curly hair turns his head and smiles. Aw he has dimples.

He walks over and smiles at us, "Hi I'm Ashton and over there is Michael and Calum, and you are?" he asks.

"I'm Taylor and this is my sister Kat." I tell him pointing to Kat who is staring at her feet.

"Nice to meet you two." he says looking directly at Kat.

"Ahh I see you already met our new house guest." Luke says behind us, "I'll introduce you to Calum and Michael later they seem a little too into Fifa at the moment. I'll show you too rooms and you can get settled in." he says.

"Great." I smile.

Kat and I follow look down into the basement which has a large flat screen tv, a couch, a kitchenette and two bedrooms.

"Choose a room and I will see you later." he says and walks upstairs.

Maybe this won't be so bad.