CHAPTER- 6 (A date)

"It was detected that I might be suffering from cancer. I had a few tests and cancer was there. I was in first stage and i had my chemo therapy done by then... The therapy was very strong for me to handle because of which I got into coma. I was there for months thats why Brad has the fear of losing me again like those few months", I said.

"Why didn't I know about this", El asked.

"Because mum and dad didn't tell it to anyone", Brad said.

"Well even I didn't know that. This must have happened when I was in coma... Oh and by the way Harry is coming over tomorrow. I hope you don't have a problem", I said.

"Till the time its Harry, no, I don't have a problem. But I don't know about Brad", El said.

I looked at Brad with my best puppy dog face. "Okay, okay. I don't have a problem he can come", Brad said.

"Awww. You're the best", I said and hugged him.

***

I was almost ready. I was wearing a normal shorts and a crop top. The bell rang and I ran to the door but I tripped. Harry had came in by then and when he saw me he came running to me.

"Oh my god. What happened? Are you alright? Tell me something. Oh god, its all my fault I should've protected you", Harry said.

"I am fine", I said and tried to get up but failed and Harry caught me.

"No, you're not. Let me see", Harry said and continued, "You twisted your ankle. I'll take you the couch". Harry picked me up. Bridal style. He put me on the couch and went to put in a cd on the dvd. He came and sat next to me on the couch. He pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head at the crook of his neck.

It was Grudge. We were watching Grudge. I didn't even look at the movie I was that scared. During the movie I kept hugging Harry. I heard footsteps coming.

"Aaaaahhhhh", I screamed in fear.

"Its us, Eve. Me and El. Don't scream. We thought yoou wont mond if we join you guys", Brad said.

"I am having a date here. Can you both go", I said really annoyed.

"I didn't know we were on a date", Harry said

"Who told you to say anything", I said.

"Your boyfriend says its not a date so its not a date", Brad said and sat with us.

I was really annoyed by now... How can they both do this to me. I was having a great time with my boyfriend and they step in between.

El mouthed a sorry to me and I replied by a nod. I hate my brother for this.

As soon as the movie finished I took Harry's hand and went to my room.

"What's up, Eve?", Harry asked.

"He has to do it every single time he has to put his nose when I fancy a guy. He will never let me live. He has yo stop this. Its irritating and annoying.", I said.

"Hey, he's tou're brother. He loves you and je cares alot he will always be like this no matter what you want to be or will be", Harry said.

I was really turned on by his speech. I pushed him on the bad and we started to make out. I didn't care if the door was open.

"Holy shit! There is a thing called closing the door, love birds", Brad said while closing the door.

I got up and we both laughed and layed down together. That night we just cuddled.

_________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

VOTE/COMMENT.

LOVE YOU ALL,

SHUCHI xoxo