CHAPTER- 11(What about us)

Its been a month since my birthday. I have been really ill. I am at Eleanor's place. Eleanor says that its a stomach bug. I vomit like after every 2 hours and its really very annoying. I really don't understand what happened to me. Harry has no idea about this.

"Eve, you home", El asked.

"Yeah, El. I am up here", I shout.

"Here, I got something for you", El says and hands me three boxes. I look at them.

"Pregnancy test", I shout.

"Yeah, its either this or a stomach bug. Now go on and get yourself tested", El said while pushing me towards the bathroom.

***

I came outside.

"What happened? Is it negative", El asked.

I shook my head, "No, all are positive", I reply and break down.

"I am just 16, El. How will I do this", I say.

"I will help you. I will do everything for you to keep the baby safe. Just tell me are you ready for it. Do you want to keep the baby", El asked.

"Yes. Yes I will keep the baby. Its in my womb. I am her mother, I will never kill my baby" I reply.

"What about your dreams", El asked really concerned.

"F*** my dreams. All I care about is my baby. I want her", I reply. Thats when phone started to ring. Harry.

"Hello, babes I have surprise for you. Pack your bags I am taking you somewhere", Harry said.

"Okay", I reply wiping my tears and hang the phone.

"Harry is taking me some where. I need to pack my bags", I say.

***

*Ding Dong* The bell rang.

"I am coming", El said.

"Where's Eve", Harry asked.

"She's coming", El said and I reached down with my bag.

***

"Harry where are we going", I asked him after around 2 hours.

"My home town. Cheshire. I want you to meet my mum", Harry said.

***

We reached his home. I got out and Harry rung the bell. I was about to throw up so I did the only thing I could.

"Bathroom", I asked.

"That way", Harry said pointing to the left direction and I ran before even meeting his mum. As soon as I reached the bathroom I threw up without even closing the door.

"Babes are you alright", Harry asked concerned. I nod my head, "I am- I have a stomach bug", I reply.

"C'mon. Lets meet mum", Harry said. Phew, saved.

I met his mum and she really liked me. She shared some stuff about Harry which he felt was embarrassing but I thought they where cute.

***

Next day*

"Today, we'll meet some of my friends", Harry said.

***

"This is Cody", Harry said pointing to a guy with a quiff. He got a phone call. "I need to pick up this call, you guys carry on", Harry said and left.

"Well lets get to know each other", Cody said.

"Okay. I guess that's not bad", I reply and we went to sit on the benches.

***

"Hahaha, that's really funny", I said.

"And so are you", Cody said and leaned into me. He came so close that I could feel his breath on my lips. That's when he kissed me. I was took up by surprise. So it took me a minute to push him away.

"You bitch", it was Harry.

"Harry, listen to me", I said trying to explain him what he saw was not right.

"No you listen to me. You're a f***ing wh*** who f***s everyone. You little sl**! Every guy wants you because you are a wh***. F***ing stay away from me. You are nothing but a , b****", Harry said.

"Harry please, listen to me. What about us? I have to tell you something", I try to calm him.

"No. We're over. I am done with all of you're bullshit. Just leave", he shouts.

"Fine. If that makes you happy. Fine", I reply and run away.

I went to Harry's house and packed my stuff. I took a taxi and went back to El's place.

***

"Why didn't you tell him you are pregnant", El asked.

"Well because I was a wh*** to him at that time. If I told him that he would say its not his child. I don't know El. I just gotta leave. I am going back to Australia. I will give birth to my baby there. Work at some place and live with my baby. Harry Styles is not a part of my life anymore. He is dead for me and my child. If he wants to over this shit then its over. No more love drama in my life. No more Harry Styles for me. He can f*** any girl he wants and I won't even mind because I was just another girl for him. He played with me. I gave him my virginity and he leaves me. A guy is all he needs to break up with me. He's dead for me. My baby will not see him. Never. No way is Harry Styles shadow coming on my child. I am a bitch to him right? Fine so I will be", I said.

" I will drop you to the airport", Brad said and I hugged him.

"Then lets get going", I said and left the place.

______________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

VOTE/ COMMENT

LOVE,

SHUCHI. xx